AAA Pick em contest

rgiii

How about instead of tearing down TSSAA wrestling you get behind it and support it. I don't see you personally funding to rent Bridgestone Arena for the state tournament so why tear it down? The moment of winning a state title is an amazing feeling and a huge accomplishment whether it be in a barn or some golden arena fit for "cbg". Either way, that kid is the best in the state and getting on here and complaining about the location is irrelevant.

I am not asking for a "GOLDEN ARENA" just a clean & safe venue that is fan friendly. The Cow Palace does not even have showers available to the wrestlers and officials but you have the TSSAA trying to apply the national federation rules and DQ kids for skin infections. The TSSAA is talking out of both sides of their mouth.

As far as ole cbg paying for another arena, I would be willing to do that if the TSSAA will allow me to operate the tournament and pocket the profits for myself. You can bet your backside that the tournament would look very similar to the NCAA D1 tournament complete with a raised mat and Sandy Stevens on the microphone.

Edited by cbg