Region 3- ( 6A-32 )

BKisler

My soul is just fine. Don't ask a question, if you don't want an answer to it.

I don't remember asking you a question, only a suggestion. And again, your behavior suggests otherwise.

"Envy is a littleness of soul, which cannot see beyond a certain point, and if it does not occupy the whole space itself excluded." - William Hazlitt

Nothing could sum you up more.

I don't remember asking you a question, only a suggestion. And again, your behavior suggests otherwise.

"Envy is a littleness of soul, which cannot see beyond a certain point, and if it does not occupy the whole space itself excluded." - William Hazlitt

Nothing could sum you up more.

No agenda here, no from Wilson Central or from Cookeville....have no connections to either program. Not so sure about that for you. "As long as we continue to live as if we are what we do, what we have, and what other people think about us, we will remain filled with judgments, opinions, evaluations, and condemnations. We will remain addicted to putting people and things in their "right" place".

Henri J.M. Nouwen

No agenda here, no from Wilson Central or from Cookeville....have no connections to either program. Not so sure about that for you. "As long as we continue to live as if we are what we do, what we have, and what other people think about us, we will remain filled with judgments, opinions, evaluations, and condemnations. We will remain addicted to putting people and things in their "right" place".

Henri J.M. Nouwen

You have put no one in their "right" place. You have been called out for cyberbullying a minor. If anyone been put in their "right' place, it is you. since you are ignorant to your behavior, please apply that quote to yourself. For once, use some decorum.

You have put no one in their "right" place. You have been called out for cyberbullying a minor. If anyone been put in their "right' place, it is you. since you are ignorant to your behavior, please apply that quote to yourself. For once, use some decorum.

You have to understand the quote before you can apply it. Totally went over yor head. Ok CHS2015 UHS-W, LA-W, White Co-W, Warren Co-W, Coffee Co-W, Smyrna-W, Riverdale-tossup, Siegel-tossup, Blackman-L, Oakland-L. 6-4 at worse, 8-2 at best...probaly split between Riverdale and Siegel to finish 8-2. 2nd round of playoffs at best if they go 7-3 and get a decent first round draw. They finishing 6-4, first round playoff loss playing a really good first round team. So now, what's your prediction?

You have to understand the quote before you can apply it. Totally went over yor head. Ok CHS2015 UHS-W, LA-W, White Co-W, Warren Co-W, Coffee Co-W, Smyrna-W, Riverdale-tossup, Siegel-tossup, Blackman-L, Oakland-L. 6-4 at worse, 8-2 at best...probaly split between Riverdale and Siegel to finish 8-2. 2nd round of playoffs at best if they go 7-3 and get a decent first round draw. They finishing 6-4, first round playoff loss playing a really good first round team. So now, what's your prediction?

To be perfectly clear, I really don't care about wins and losses. I care about correcting an individual who finds it okay to call out a kid on a message board.

To be perfectly clear, I really don't care about wins and losses. I care about correcting an individual who finds it okay to call out a kid on a message board.

well then let's close coacht down. And most people here do care about wins and losses of who they pull for, its a sports thread! I would hate to talk about the players, coaches, and teams and the opinions people have on each. My suggestion is, if you don't want to read the opnion someone has....create a pintrest account and hand out there. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

well then let's close coacht down. And most people here do care about wins and losses of who they pull for, its a sports thread! I would hate to talk about the players, coaches, and teams and the opinions people have on each. My suggestion is, if you don't want to read the opnion someone has....create a pintrest account and hand out there.

HE'S A MINOR!!!!!  Leave him out of it. It is unfair in other ways than him being underage: Your identity is concealed, he is not around you physically. If your name was on here or if you were face to face with him, you would act just as cowardly as you are now.  You want to bash a coach, then go for it. He's a man (he's 40!) You want to bash me, go for it. I can handle it. You want to talk about football, great. Let's talk about football. You are going too far. Why are you not seeing this!? I gave you the benefit of doubt on alot of things, but you really are this dumb.