Region 3- ( 6A-32 )

BKisler

HE'S A MINOR!!!!! Leave him out of it. It is unfair in other ways than him being underage: Your identity is concealed, he is not around you physically. If your name was on here or if you were face to face with him, you would act just as cowardly as you are now. You want to bash a coach, then go for it. He's a man (he's 40!) You want to bash me, go for it. I can handle it. You want to talk about football, great. Let's talk about football. You are going too far. Why are you not seeing this!? I gave you the benefit of doubt on alot of things, but you really are this dumb.

Making an opinion of a High School player as to his recruiting ranking is well within the bounds of decency on a high school football thread. I never questioned anything personel about this player. Simply my opinion on the recruiting rank. I stand behind saying I think Vic is a little under raited as a player by the recuiting sites, and Angel is a little over rated as a player by the recruiting sites. Well within my right on this thread.

Making an opinion of a High School player as to his recruiting ranking is well within the bounds of decency on a high school football thread. I never questioned anything personel about this player. Simply my opinion on the recruiting rank. I stand behind saying I think Vic is a little under raited as a player by the recuiting sites, and Angel is a little over rated as a player by the recruiting sites. Well within my right on this thread.

And I stated that recruiting sites aren't the only ones that give the nod to the player. The coaches offer a kid a scholarship, not recruiting sites. You should know this as a former Blue Raider. I don't put alot of stock in recruiting sites either. On the field production should trump all other factors. This kid's on the field production warrants his offers. His stats and eye test back that up. You act like schools give only one offer per class. There's plenty to go around. If a school want's to offer his other teammates, that is the college coach's decision, not yours or some recruiting site.

As for your opinion of what is acceptable behavior towards underage players, it is immoral and unbecoming of a man. if you want to lift them up in praise, please do so. Your antics over this kid are unacceptable. If you can't see that, then I can't help you. It's just a sad reality of the world that we live in.

And I stated that recruiting sites aren't the only ones that give the nod to the player. The coaches offer a kid a scholarship, not recruiting sites. You should know this as a former Blue Raider. I don't put alot of stock in recruiting sites either. On the field production should trump all other factors. This kid's on the field production warrants his offers. His stats and eye test back that up. You act like schools give only one offer per class. There's plenty to go around. If a school want's to offer his other teammates, that is the college coach's decision, not yours or some recruiting site.

As for your opinion of what is acceptable behavior towards underage players, it is immoral and unbecoming of a man. if you want to lift them up in praise, please do so. Your antics over this kid are unacceptable. If you can't see that, then I can't help you. It's just a sad reality of the world that we live in.

again, if you don't want to read an opinion, simply don't read the thread. If you want to debate an opinion, pull up your big girl undies and say what you gotta say. No room to be selfrighteous. In sports, opinions are everywhere. You got to take the good, with the bad. That's what you get with added exposier of atheletes. I promise, what will be said in the stands and along fences at high school football games is much much worse than any opinions you will see on coacht. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

again, if you don't want to read an opinion, simply don't read the thread. If you want to debate an opinion, pull up your big girl undies and say what you gotta say. No room to be selfrighteous. In sports, opinions are everywhere. You got to take the good, with the bad. That's what you get with added exposier of atheletes. I promise, what will be said in the stands and along fences at high school football games is much much worse than any opinions you will see on coacht.

It's not your opinion that is the problem. It is the fact that you bring it up in every thread possible to try to down the kid. We get that you don't think he is worthy of his rating or offers. We got it. Personally, I tend to agree with recruting sites and SEC football coaches over the opinion of a coacht persona that has some vendetta out against Cookeville.

I'm guessing you never saw Jalen Ramsey or Josh Malone before their senior years. Ramsey had 2 int's, 457 total yards, and 8 touchdowns as a junior. Malone had a interception, 509 total yards, and 8 touchdowns as a junior. I just don't see what these people see in those guys.

UCMan, continue trying to instigate on here. You are about as bad as a coach who hopes one of his former players fails and tries to drag his name through the mud on a message board. Then that person wonders why individuals want to leave their program. Classy. :roflolk:

Edited by thebigolebadger

It's not your opinion that is the problem. It is the fact that you bring it up in every thread possible to try to down the kid. We get that you don't think he is worthy of his rating or offers. We got it. Personally, I tend to agree with recruting sites and SEC football coaches over the opinion of a coacht persona that has some vendetta out against Cookeville.

I'm guessing you never saw Jalen Ramsey or Josh Malone before their senior years. Ramsey had 2 int's, 457 total yards, and 8 touchdowns as a junior. Malone had a interception, 509 total yards, and 8 touchdowns as a junior. I just don't see what these people see in those guys.

UCMan, continue trying to instigate on here. You are about as bad as a coach who hopes one of his former players fails and tries to drag his name through the mud on a message board. Then that person wonders why individuals want to leave their program. Classy. :roflolk:

again, you have an opinion, and so do I. We will have to agree to disgree. And no I don't bash people on every thread....simply give my opinion when CHS is mentioned. I think my 7-3 prediction is higher than most think CHS will win. Was raised by a father that coached for 25 plus years in gA and TN.Played at Riverdale, then at MTSU, then grad assistant until I moved over to buisness in the private sector. Played and watched a lot of ball over the years. I am not as unimformed as you assume. Just simply have a diffrent opinion.

again, you have an opinion, and so do I. We will have to agree to disgree. And no I don't bash people on every thread....simply give my opinion when CHS is mentioned. I think my 7-3 prediction is higher than most think CHS will win. Was raised by a father that coached for 25 plus years in gA and TN.Played at Riverdale, then at MTSU, then grad assistant until I moved over to buisness in the private sector. Played and watched a lot of ball over the years. I am not as unimformed as you assume. Just simply have a diffrent opinion.

Can you tell me where your father coached at?  What years you were at Riverdale and MTSU?