Loudon Head Coaching Position?

OutlawJoseyWales

Alcoa has been tough on a lot of teams, they're great program. Can't understand why you play a poor schedule with the type program you have. Recently spoke with a couple AHS longtime faithful fans who are disappointed that "coach" chooses to play such a weak schedule. To their claim "he's only about wins and that record, he's selfish".

As for 2013 and 2014 its a well known fact that Alcoa and West BOTH dropped Fulton not other way around.. And yes FHS was a full year older in '13 vs. '12, they were MUCH better in 13 and 14 than 12. In '12 they were Soph and Jr all over the field in 13 and 14 they were SR heavy both years just like you were in '12. Alcoa SR's beat FHS Soph & Jr in '12 yes.. Alcoa was the favorite in '11 & '12 much more veteran team in '12 (game was much closer than score though). In 13 and 14 FHS would been clear cut favorite... As a fan surprised you wouldn't have wanted to see the battles the last two seasons, been fun for the communities and kids. I know a few FHS players ribbed a few AHS players (jokingly as buddies) and they all said "man that's on coach, we'd love to play"... Please don't say you enjoyed going to watch the pee wee game in Fulton place on schedule (in 2013) the sister of the poor school.  

This should have been the year coach should have put Fulton back on schedule b/c they won't be near as good I don't think.  

Alcoa has been tough on a lot of teams, they're great program. Can't understand why you play a poor schedule with the type program you have. Recently spoke with a couple AHS longtime faithful fans who are disappointed that "coach" chooses to play such a weak schedule. To their claim "he's only about wins and that record, he's selfish".

As for 2013 and 2014 its a well known fact that Alcoa and West BOTH dropped Fulton not other way around.. And yes FHS was a full year older in '13 vs. '12, they were MUCH better in 13 and 14 than 12. In '12 they were Soph and Jr all over the field in 13 and 14 they were SR heavy both years just like you were in '12. Alcoa SR's beat FHS Soph & Jr in '12 yes.. Alcoa was the favorite in '11 & '12 much more veteran team in '12 (game was much closer than score though). In 13 and 14 FHS would been clear cut favorite... As a fan surprised you wouldn't have wanted to see the battles the last two seasons, been fun for the communities and kids. I know a few FHS players ribbed a few AHS players (jokingly as buddies) and they all said "man that's on coach, we'd love to play"... Please don't say you enjoyed going to watch the pee wee game in Fulton place on schedule (in 2013) the sister of the poor school.  

This should have been the year coach should have put Fulton back on schedule b/c they won't be near as good I don't think.  

The simple answer.............The Alcoa Players and the Community want to play the best!

It took many years to build Alcoa Football into what it is.........no need to play down. All in the Community agree!

The simple answer.............The Alcoa Players and the Community want to play the best!

It took many years to build Alcoa Football into what it is.........no need to play down. All in the Community agree!

That's a good answer and I respect it. I would hope that's what you ALL would want, given the powerhouse you are. Sounds like everyone is on same page over there except the person in charge of scheduling...  

Not sure I've ever seen a more in-correct post on coacht..... Best of luck this season. I'm sure you guys will bounce back.

Haven't seen the new schedules for 2015, did you guys add any quality opponents outside MHS ?

They sure did. They resumed the old county rivalry of William Blount. Now see, Rankin ain't afraid to play a 6A team!

They sure did. They resumed the old county rivalry of William Blount. Now see, Rankin ain't afraid to play a 6A team!

Lol, boy he sure ain't afraid. With the quotes few years back about 3a - 6a difference surprised to see WB on there, that's about the same as him scheduling Webb (this year) and Lancaster Christian (couple years ago) considering how much he hates private schools. Least he schedules the ones he knows he can beat, smart on his part!!