Region 4A

swipper

UCSportsFan keeps dodging the fact that all of those girls championships were not home grown talent. He is just like all of the other hillbillys on here whining about private schools. If I'm not mistaken didnt Clay just beat Goodpasture? The only point that matters here is Jackson Co. Is done with Basketball this season so jump to the baseball/ softball boards and start complaining there.

You keep showing your IGNORANCE!!!  You do all my work for me haha.  Out of the 8 state championships we have only ONE STARTER ON ALL THOSE TEAMS THAT WAS NOT BORN AND RAISED IN JACKSON COUNTY!!!!!! Now what BigIdiot?  You buy your championships and that's fine you're in Div II you can do that but that is where ALL privates belong starting with CPA and Goodpasture!!!!

Edited by UCSportsFan

Congratulations to Clay Co. They were the best in our district by far this year.

What was with Jackson Co. not fouling when they had a 3 point lead and about 10-12 seconds left against Goodpasture???!!! That is so basic! GP could have made the first free throw and missed the second on purpose and maybe have gotten the rebound but not likely. Someone sure missed on that one. Even the announcer on the radio was mystified as to why Jackson Co. didn't foul.

Congratulations to Clay Co. They were the best in our district by far this year.

What was with Jackson Co. not fouling when they had a 3 point lead and about 10-12 seconds left against Goodpasture???!!! That is so basic! GP could have made the first free throw and missed the second on purpose and maybe have gotten the rebound but not likely. Someone sure missed on that one. Even the announcer on the radio was mystified as to why Jackson Co. didn't foul.

Sometimes in the heat of the game things are forgotten as was the case this time.  No fault will be given here just didn't make the one play that was needed is all, the boys played their hearts out and lost to a good team.  

I have been trolling here and I talked to the Pickett County coach at yesterday's game between Good Pasture and Clay County. He was the assistant at White County High School for several years prior and they played Cookeville of course. Seems the Cookeville kids dad lives and has lived less than 1 mile from Good Pasture school since they moved to the Tennessee area which he said was over 4 years ago. He said that kid moved there because his mom left the Cookeville area but she later came back but it was long after the move. You might be barking up wrong tree with at least that kid. This is from a competing coach who has a team with no love loss to Good Pasture.

u just told on yourself

I'm a 7A fan.  I played there and my kids played there.  There is just as much recruiting in 7A ball as there is in any private school.  That's a fact.  I live here.  This goes on state wide it is the TSSAA's fault, it has went on for several years and now it is out of control.  Big money and politics call the shots so don't look for any changes. This is sad.  The kids are the losers.

I'm a 7A fan.  I played there and my kids played there.  There is just as much recruiting in 7A ball as there is in any private school.  That's a fact.  I live here.  This goes on state wide it is the TSSAA's fault, it has went on for several years and now it is out of control.  Big money and politics call the shots so don't look for any changes. This is sad.  The kids are the losers.

You have lost your mind newbie or wait you're probably someone on here hiding behind a new name if i'm guessing.  If 7A gets one transfer in its like huge news everyone wants to say we are recruiting when in fact the private schools get multiple kids transferring in every year in multiple sports!!!  There is no comparison between the two.  You're a joke

Ok I am going to resist the whole name calling thing, it is childish and not classy at all.  On to the recruiting.  Look at Jackson county girls there are several girls that "rent apartments" to go to school there.  Clarkrange has more girls on the team that aren't from Clarkrange than are. Lamar starts recruiting in middle school.  Pickett county boys start in middle school.  Several get held back in elementary school so that they get another maturing year for high school.  Some of the pickett county boys should be going to LA.  There may be no comparison on recuriting when it comes to private vs public but it does happen in 7A this I promise you.  I could give numbers and names of players but I won't stoop to that level and I don't think you would want to know either.

You have lost your mind newbie or wait you're probably someone on here hiding behind a new name if i'm guessing.  If 7A gets one transfer in its like huge news everyone wants to say we are recruiting when in fact the private schools get multiple kids transferring in every year in multiple sports!!!  There is no comparison between the two.  You're a joke

M-O-R-O-N!  Ha there is no arguing with this guy, he just talks in circles.  Face the facts bud, it goes on everywhere. And you still never answered the question about playing Memphis schools at State where they have open enrollment?