who will be William blount next head coach?

If Meadows ends up coming back would he be able to repeat the success he had the last time he was here and/or take the program to an even higher level? I've been thinking about that alot lately and I don't know. I know i've idealized Meadows time at WB on here in the past, mostly because things have been so bad and I wanted things to be back to the way they were. But things have changed alot. The biggest reason I have reservations about Meadows coming back is I don't know if he can make the kids we have now winners. The last time Meadows was here It seemed like we had alot of self motivated guys that would work out on their own time and it seems like laziness and a lack of discipline has been a real issue with the teams we've had lately. My question is would Meadows be able to inspire the kids we have now to work harder and give 100%?

You will never get the answer to that question because Meadows won't be hired back. I don't have a problem with him but there are many that do and some of those have the power to insure that he is not hired. I agree that WB has had their share of laziness but it doesn't apply to all. I can tell you a few that started working the Monday after the season was over and they have been working with someone that actually knows what he is doing and they have already put on 20-30 lbs of muscle and improved their 40 times, last count there were 9 or 10 doing this own their own on top of doing everything asked of them in regular football workouts, and all while the one cancer filled asst coach has ridiculed them and told them they should not be doing it. So not all of them are lazy.

You will never get the answer to that question because Meadows won't be hired back. I don't have a problem with him but there are many that do and some of those have the power to insure that he is not hired. I agree that WB has had their share of laziness but it doesn't apply to all. I can tell you a few that started working the Monday after the season was over and they have been working with someone that actually knows what he is doing and they have already put on 20-30 lbs of muscle and improved their 40 times, last count there were 9 or 10 doing this own their own on top of doing everything asked of them in regular football workouts, and all while the one cancer filled asst coach has ridiculed them and told them they should not be doing it. So not all of them are lazy.

well,

it's not hard to figure out why that is. He did lie to the team the last time he was here. he told them he was staying and the next day he left for catholic. alot of the players that were there when he did that are still bitter about the whole thing. That's good to hear, how many kids are working out for football in total?  And there's an assistant coach ridiculing kids for working hard? that makes about as much sense as actively trying to lose.

Edited by Governors91

The board didn't ban him. That is another complete fabrication. He and Don Odom, the Superintendent of Rutherford County, have been at odds over this because the "investigation" was completed a few weeks ago but Don will not release the findings to the public. Shads arty called Angel McCloud yesterday and was informed "Mr. Shadowens did absolutely nothing wrong but until I get approval from Mr. Odom to release that information I am still under instruction to tell anyone who asks that the investigation is still open." When she was questioned by the local paper about her conversation with Shads atty she recanted what she told him. On the issue of the RCSO "investigating" they aren't. Yesterday the central office handed over their COMPLETED investigation for review to make sure they didn't miss anything. There is no "new" or "second" investigation. Coach Shad has remained silent on all of this because he knows what the truth is and knows he did nothing wrong. He feels the truth will eventually come out, however, that doesn't mean he is going to let certain people, (the president of the Blackman booster club) continue to slander his name. Bottom line is this; a principal can "fire" a coach of any sport at any time if they wish, with or WITHOUT any "issues" but she can't do the same thing with their actual employment with the school if there is no wrong doing. So answer me this, if Shad did something with booster funds or funds in the football account, WHY IS HE STILL EMPLOYED AT THE SCHOOL AND TEACHING THERE??? If he had done anything like that he would have lost BOTH jobs, Coach AND Teacher......

I have seen where a lot of people speak highly of him. The only thing I can't figure out is why did the board ban him from coaching anywhere in Rutherford Co. Do you know the answer?

The board didn't ban him. That is another complete fabrication. He and Don Odom, the Superintendent of Rutherford County, have been at odds over this because the "investigation" was completed a few weeks ago but Don will not release the findings to the public. Shads arty called Angel McCloud yesterday and was informed "Mr. Shadowens did absolutely nothing wrong but until I get approval from Mr. Odom to release that information I am still under instruction to tell anyone who asks that the investigation is still open." When she was questioned by the local paper about her conversation with Shads atty she recanted what she told him. On the issue of the RCSO "investigating" they aren't. Yesterday the central office handed over their COMPLETED investigation for review to make sure they didn't miss anything. There is no "new" or "second" investigation. Coach Shad has remained silent on all of this because he knows what the truth is and knows he did nothing wrong. He feels the truth will eventually come out, however, that doesn't mean he is going to let certain people, (the president of the Blackman booster club) continue to slander his name. Bottom line is this; a principal can "fire" a coach of any sport at any time if they wish, with or WITHOUT any "issues" but she can't do the same thing with their actual employment with the school if there is no wrong doing. So answer me this, if Shad did something with booster funds or funds in the football account, WHY IS HE STILL EMPLOYED AT THE SCHOOL AND TEACHING THERE??? If he had done anything like that he would have lost BOTH jobs, Coach AND Teacher......

if what you are saying is true it sounds like some shady stuff is going on over there and Shadowens needs to get the heck out of dodge.

well,

it's not hard to figure out why that is. He did lie to the team the last time he was here. he told them he was staying and the next day he left for catholic. alot of the players that were there when he did that are still bitter about the whole thing. That's good to hear, how many kids are working out for football in total?  And there's an assistant coach ridiculing kids for working hard? that makes about as much sense as actively trying to lose.

He is a total cancer that has run off several helpers down there the last couple of years and he just can't stand the fact that these kids are getting results from someone other than him and he keeps spouting off to the kids about it, he will get over it....hopefully the new coach will make him the equipment manager, if he is very smart.

Thanks, that makes a lot of sense....I have heard good things about him, hope it gets cleared up....looks like I may get to know him soon.

Thanks, that makes a lot of sense....I have heard good things about him, hope it gets cleared up....looks like I may get to know him soon.

Hope you do, and I hope you get to experience what our boys have for the last 6 years. If I had the ability to pack up my family and follow him, I'd do it no matter where he went. God, family, football, that's what he teaches and he not only talks the talk but he walks the walk, as do his wife and three daughters. Great great family, all the way around!