who will be William blount next head coach?

Arlington, Antioch, Loudon, and Trousdale County are all better jobs than William Blount. Fortunately for WB, I cant see Shad coaching in Nashville Metro and Trousdale is probably going to go young with its next coach

Antioch is definitely not better than William Blount. The others could be.

It will just be a stopping point for him, he will be there maybe two years at the most and WB will be right back doing this again, IMO....

You hit the hammer on the nail. Hate to say, but that's exactly how I see it panning out if he comes to WB. I see WB being a stepping stone for him until another high profile job comes open that has the same type of athletes he was accustomed to coaching at Smyrna & Blackman. If he comes I don't see him staying very long at all.

You hit the hammer on the nail. Hate to say, but that's exactly how I see it panning out if he comes to WB. I see WB being a stepping stone for him until another high profile job comes open that has the same type of athletes he was accustomed to coaching at Smyrna & Blackman. If he comes I don't see him staying very long at all.

Awe Sweets. Don't rain on 91s parade just yet.