who will be William blount next head coach?

It sounds like selection committee will finally answer the age-old question: which came first the chicken or the egg?

Why has the LA BOE suddenly put themselves in a danged-if-u-do / danged-if-u-don't position? It has to be a curse. Who cast the curse and why?Until that question is answered, the dumpster fire may continue to burn,

Who cast the curse?

It sounds like selection committee will finally answer the age-old question: which came first the chicken or the egg?

Why has the LA BOE suddenly put themselves in a danged-if-u-do / danged-if-u-don't position? It has to be a curse. Who cast the curse and why?Until that question is answered, the dumpster fire may continue to burn,

Who cast the curse?

10363347_912076768853894_855334537076425

Edited by JohnnyLawrence

Gov I seriously doubt that Blackman's old coach will be the next coach at William Blount. The one big advantage he had at Blackman was that it was the biggest school in the TSSAA which was still growing because of the job growth in that area which was bringing in people from all over the country. He had D1 players at his side that he wouldn't have at William Blount. I would think that he would be looking to go somewhere that had the same situation plus he would not go somewhere without taking people with him which wouldn't happen at William Blount. I'm sure they are serious about finding someone good to take over the program which is good. I also can say if you can only bring the head coach because of no teaching positions Meadows would have been the best choice but some people that can't forgive and forget will cut their nose off to spite their face as you have seen the past two years and settle with less just to prove this point .I do think Ridge is looking for someone good and will be a great AD at William Blount.

Barney,

I can see your point I guess but what other open jobs are out there that would be better than WB? The Oakland Job has already been filled and supposedly he wouldn't be able to coach at any of the other Murfreesboro schools anyways. What other jobs are out there that would be better than WB? Has Trousdale found a new coach? That's the only one I can think of right off the top of my head. Judging by his current situation and the available jobs I see no reason why he wouldn't come to WB. Plus I think WB is a better job than people give it credit for and they have some talent. And I'd be willing to bet they could find a way to let him bring assistants if they really wanted him.

Edited by Governors91

Barney,

I can see your point I guess but what other open jobs are out there that would be better than WB? The Oakland Job has already been filled and supposedly he wouldn't be able to coach at any of the other Murfreesboro schools anyways. What other jobs are out there that would be better than WB? Has Trousdale found a new coach? That's the only one I can think of right off the top of my head. Judging by his current situation and the available jobs I see no reason why he wouldn't come to WB. Plus I think WB is a better job than people give it credit for and they have some talent. And I'd be willing to bet they could find a way to let him bring assistants if they really wanted him.

He could move out of state.