who will be William blount next head coach?

I think he will stay long enough until a real good job opens up somewhere else. Don't want to be negative and I hope he stays for the long run but I do hope they ask him that in the interview process. I guess the only reason I'm saying this on here is because this is the most watched channel by William Blount Officials so remember to ask. Wouldn't be fair to the kids or the fans if someone wasn't here for the long haul. I only say this because this would be his forth stop.

I had the privilege of talking to Coach Shad earlier....and I could be dead wrong, I have been many times before, but I don't worry about him leaving. He has done his homework and if he gets the job, he knows what his plan is....it didn't take long to see why people love him, just a down to earth guy who loves kids and has the mindset that wins on the field are just a process of doing a lot of other things right. If we get him, we will be truly blessed to not only have a proven coach but an even better man to lead our kids.... Also spoke with one of his staff and he is of the same mold as Shad. To say the least, I am excited...I too, hope WB is smart enough to know they have the cream of the crop with Shad, so don't fool around, just close the deal.

Not defending the other person.  I also agree never should bring a kids name up.   I think that was in response to this post in which you brought up the kid suffering when you come out in the open.  

Bottom line is, if you had never started slandering the Head Coach on here, there never would of been a situation were tempers flared to the point of calling our you or possibly your child.  If you are indeed who they've accused you of being then the best thing to do is keep your opinions to yourself.  You provoked the responses.  It's normal policy on CoachT to lock a thread in which anything slanderous is said.  I'm unsure why this one wasn't locked the first time you went down that path.

Again, not condoning what was said about your child, just telling you how to prevent it from happening.   This is my last post on the topic.

hey "freeagent11" this is Wayne Armstrong, the Blackman booster president, Miller's dad, with my name in my username. you guys who think I am "throwXaway" are wrong. are you and the others capable of understanding that? I have gotten back on coacht for the first time in years to waste even more time on this mess. but you mention family and I'll come out and play. don't assume. and certainly don't lecture when you don't know who you're talking to. I don't know who "throwXaway" is. my posture has been consistent throughout this drama. Until Shad resigned I stayed in his corner. When he resigned I moved on. I've not said anything slanderous and I don't even know what you're referring to that "throwxaway" posted because I haven't searched for it, because I couldn't care less, BECAUSE ITS NOT ME. any questions look me up. I'm not hard to find.

I wasn't the one who asked him to provide his name, I already know what it is. And I wouldn't bring his son's name into it if that wasn't the excuse he is giving to everyone as to why he is trying to ruin Shad's career. Stick to taking pics, you're really good at it.  :thumb:

wrong. is it in your wheel house to consider you are wrong? my name is in my username. has been for years. I don't have time for games.