Clarkrange vs Houston Co

7Awatcher

I'm going to go with Houston County on this one. I haven't seen them play, but I've seen Clarkrange play in and out of the state tournament and if they don't change their usual strategy, they'll be going home. During the regular season, they are known for playing rough, and usually it bites them in the tail when they get to Murfreesboro and the officials don't allow it like some local Refs. (i.e. Meggs county last year.) 

It should be a good game though!

Edited by TNBball43

I'm going to go with Houston County on this one. I haven't seen them play, but I've seen Clarkrange play in and out of the state tournament and if they don't change their usual strategy, they'll be going home. During the regular season, they are known for playing rough, and usually it bites them in the tail when they get to Murfreesboro and the officials don't allow it like some local Refs. (i.e. Meggs county last year.) 

It should be a good game though!

I do agree with you on that fact. Clarkrange plays very physical, and Shaver in particular can loose her cool very easily if some calls go against her. Coach Rodgers also likes to leave his players in the game after they get in foul trouble. If Clarkrange loses a game, that will be what happens.

I do agree with you on that fact. Clarkrange plays very physical, and Shaver in particular can loose her cool very easily if some calls go against her. Coach Rodgers also likes to leave his players in the game after they get in foul trouble. If Clarkrange loses a game, that will be what happens.

I believe Coach Rodgers has won enough gold balls to prove his coaching ability. Maybe though, he could ask you for a different strategy so he might slip through with one more lucky win.