ELIZABETHTON VS WESTVIEW ROUND 1 THUR 3:45

CyclonePrider

Only knock on Jones is she needs to work on going right and develop a mid range game. Heck of a player for a freshman. Funny thing is she's right and a handed. She will be a special player to watch for sure. Great game Westview. IMO..Elizabethton is wayyyyyy overrated. They did nothing to really live up to the hype I've been seeing on here. They are solid but not wat i was expecting from reading about them. WV was a possession and/or a couple of Free Throws from beating them. Good game!

Edited by MrAyeCee

Only knock on Jones is she needs to work on going right and develop a mid range game. Heck of a player for a freshman. Funny thing is she's right and a handed. She will be a special player to watch for sure. Great game Westview. IMO..Elizabethton is wayyyyyy overrated. They did nothing to really live up to the hype I've been seeing on here. They are solid but not wat i was expecting from reading about them. WV was a possession and/or a couple of Free Throws from beating them. Good game!

I agree with you. Jones is a very good player but could be great with a midrange jumper. Many say her height is a disadvantage but she took it in against Elizabethton like height was nothing!

You don't win state one year and go undefeated all year the next by being overrated.They'll pick it up.

Watch the other 51 games they won in a row before you throw out "overrated"

Edited by EHSTrack06

Elizabethton is a good team, don't get me wrong. I didnt expect them to struggle with Westview like they did. Coach Haskins came in with a great game plan and executed it. If Westview had one more scorer, Westview would have knocked Elizabethton off tonight.

Agreed. To think we'd roll over anyone in the STATE tourny is an absurd idea. We play the best of the best in this one and Westview wouldn't have been here if they weren't a solid team.