UNION CITY VS. HAMPTON: CLASS A STATE QUARTERFINALS

JDOGG80

Wow this guy just quoted Rick pitino. The same Rick pitino that got fired and then tubby smith won national championship the next year. If you would of quoted coach calipari or coach k people would read it but pitino. Cmon man

the same calipari who has had multiple seasons vacated for cheating? That's the one you choose..

100 out of 100 times... YAAWWWWWWWNNNNN

Anyway, I watched the UC TCA game.

I now see what TCA fans on here were talking about...TCA tried to run UC's type of game and they didn't take many good shots and did so with practically no ball movement in the 2nd half.

UC attacks more aggressively when they taste blood and I like that in a team!

Coach really gets the crowd fired up too

Coach Cal is something else. Nobody can deny he gets the job done, and is great at what he does. With that said, he has no character or morals at all. He is one slimey dude. He is the cheatingness current coach in all of the NCAA. This man has had several major wins vacated at both of the colleges (UMASS and Memphis State aka Tiger High) he was head coach at before going to Kentucky. They both got put on probation after his departure. Does anybody really believe UK doesn't await the same fate? Sooner or later his actions will catch up to him once again, and Kentucky will suffer and pay the consequences/penalties for it. When the NCAA starts snooping around and eventually comes down on them all,  I'm sure Coach Cal will go give the NBA another crack because that will be all that's left for him. He'll probably have a show cause for at least 3 years, and no university would be able to hire him even if they wanted to.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN

I now see what TCA fans on here were talking about...TCA tried to run UC's type of game and they didn't take many good shots and did so with practically no ball movement in the 2nd half.

When you have a week + to get ready for an opponent, the staff should have something dialed up. I'll be watching Wednesday at 11:30.

Coach Cal is something else. Nobody can deny he gets the job done, and is great at what he does. With that said, he has no character or morals at all. He is one slimey dude. He is the cheatingness current coach in all of the NCAA. This man has had several major wins vacated at both of the colleges (UMASS and Memphis State aka Tiger High) he was head coach at before going to Kentucky. They both got put on probation after his departure. Does anybody really believe UK doesn't await the same fate? Sooner or later his actions will catch up to him once again, and Kentucky will suffer and pay the consequences/penalties for it. When the NCAA starts snooping around and eventually comes down on them all, I'm sure Coach Cal will go give the NBA another crack because that will be all that's left for him. He'll probably have a show cause for at least 3 years, and no university would be able to hire him even if they wanted to.

I agree with you but I have no faith in the NCAA anymore. Kentucky basketball is a cash cow for NCAA just like UNC, it's completely amazing they haven't done anything to them. Reminds ya a lot of the tssaa.

what do you think you all need to do after watching UC on film? As an outsider I think you all controlling the pace of the game and avoiding those lulls in the game like against meigs when they made 2 huge comebacks will be extremely important.

I agree with you but I have no faith in the NCAA anymore. Kentucky basketball is a cash cow for NCAA just like UNC, it's completely amazing they haven't done anything to them. Reminds ya a lot of the tssaa.

Kantuck is a mockery, nothing but a big joke,but the joke's on everyone else.