UNION CITY VS. HAMPTON: CLASS A STATE QUARTERFINALS

JDOGG80

Why don't ya'll give baseball a try. I mean my Lord, ya'll have some of the best underclassmen in the county. Just get rid of that clown of a coach, bump Coach V up the the high school, and start winning some games.

What is this BASEBALL thing u speak of....sounds sacrilegious to me

Just saying there are traditional AA powers. I did forget about Goodyear closing and hated to hear that. I guess that is the main reason for decline in bc obion and south Fulton have always been there. Obion looks to have some new facilities idk if any are for sports. Uc is a big town but I guess had to be to accommodate industry.

Are you saying UC needs to play AA instead of A next year? If so, I'm pretty sure they don't make that decision, the TSSAA does. Trust me.....we have to play them in football & basketball so I would love for them to play AA but people need to give the Tornadoes a break & realize that they're playing where they are placed. UC is a large town but their enrollment is lower because of Obion County High School, South Fulton High School & the loss of Goodyear families. Anyone that knows anything about UC athletics knows that those athletes work year round to be in the position they are in to win state championships. GO TORNADOES!! Represent our area well!

Noppy, just sloppy ball by the DOGS too often. UC didn't look as usual probably due the Hampton's D!

We hurt ourselves today and some didn't get it going.

Chey shot well 2nd half!!!

Long ride home a coming for ya pal.

Stone went out with a good game too.

Watching Valentine, Stone and Camillo has been a blast this year!!!!

you are right we seemed to have a case of glass house glassy eye but they played well all of them did I will try to come watch as many games as I can next year as long as my youngest plays for the girls I should be able to see a few I'm sure gonna miss these boys ok I'm gonna stop now before my eyes stay leaking again Coby did a heck of a job as well

you are right we seemed to have a case of glass house glassy eye but they played well all of them did I will try to come watch as many games as I can next year as long as my youngest plays for the girls I should be able to see a few I'm sure gonna miss these boys ok I'm gonna stop now before my eyes stay leaking again Coby did a heck of a job as well

Yes, we we didn't play as we did against Meigs...Didn't have the killer attitude enough to beat that team...left the door open too much.

Game over, time to move on.

All be safe going home