UNION CITY VS. HAMPTON: CLASS A STATE QUARTERFINALS

JDOGG80

No doubt Hampton is better than Columbia but i still got Mitchell winning state by15-20 points over UC

Thats what they said in 08 UC played horrible against temple and everyone said Manassas would beat up on us. Well u saw what happened then. Edited by JDOGG80

Lol....we've had such bad luck with injuries in FB...hopefully we'll be a lil stronger and healthier when them Rams come to town next post season

Talkin' about football.  Now buddy, we have that goin' on also.  I mean, we TOTALLY DOMINATED single A and AA this year.  Our team was good enough that many said we would have won AAA title.  We will be vey good again next year.  We have won the state in football the last two years.   We beat just about everyone by 50 - 60 points this past year and could have scored 100 on two or three teams but when it was 41 - 0 at the end of the first quarter, coach played 3rd string.  Our school is a Multi sport, GOLD Ball championship school.  Our girls won the sate last year and went 37 - 0, or football team is on a 27 - 0 run right now, our girls also won a silver ball in 2013.  Last time our boys won the state in basketball, 2008-09 season and was also 37 - 0.  Not braggin' , just wanted to say how proud we are of our sports and academics at Union City High

Hate that your basketball season is over, friend. I know it's going to be a tough couple of days around your house. QB1 will rebound quick, I'm sure.

Ole BB#4, FB#7, will take a couple days to shake this off...done said he can't wait to hit the weights hard...I won't let any tail dragging go on long, but don't think I'll have to worry bout that.

Thanks Pride, and hope you all do well tomorrow

Edited by uknoit2

Talkin' about football.  Now buddy, we have that goin' on also.  I mean, we TOTALLY DOMINATED single A and AA this year.  Our team was good enough that many said we would have won AAA title.  We will be vey good again next year.  We have won the state in football the last two years.   We beat just about everyone by 50 - 60 points this past year and could have scored 100 on two or three teams but when it was 41 - 0 at the end of the first quarter, coach played 3rd string.  Our school is a Multi sport, GOLD Ball championship school.  Our girls won the sate last year and went 37 - 0, or football team is on a 27 - 0 run right now, our girls also won a silver ball in 2013.  Last time our boys won the state in basketball, 2008-09 season and was also 37 - 0.  Not braggin' , just wanted to say how proud we are of our sports and academics at Union City High

We know a lil something about football too.

We get where we are in basketball with usually a couple subs and the same is true in football...usually play the same 11 both sides of the ball...pretty dang proud of our boys too.