AA state

90warrior

missed too many free throws and  got in foul trouble one of the things i said we couldn't get into. couldn't protect the rim like we wanted to because of foul trouble, but good game to ripley, good pg play. will see yall next year, our team is only full of juniors. we had a good run this year.

Yes they do but half of the fans was also Ripley

Haywood and Ripley are approximately 20 miles apart and everyone knows each other, goes to church together basically it's one  big family. I think the two head coaches for both schools are cousins, that is how close knit the two communities are.   They have a bitter rivalry that has been dominated by Haywood for most part, in basketball however when the schools are in a setting like this it is amazing how they will cheer for each other.  Mind you both schools have large followings and both schools are purple and white ... so all of the Purple and White you see is not necessarily Haywood fans and I am sure when the games are going on and the teams are not competing  with each other  then the fans are cheering for each other...... Don't get it Twisted..... The RHS Tigers are also in the HOUSE, all of that purple and white is not just HAYWOOD'S....

Fulton was able to advance over creek wood ateam that had lost only one game this year. Fulton moves on and it gets harder.

Carter on the other hand had a great change to win but was unable to hang on. Appears the system in good for getting a lead but not so good at holding on to one. Not the first time this has happened this year vs quality team. Good year for carter now back to strawberry plains and baseball.

Fulton was able to advance over creek wood ateam that had lost only one game this year. Fulton moves on and it gets harder.

Carter on the other hand had a great change to win but was unable to hang on. Appears the system in good for getting a lead but not so good at holding on to one. Not the first time this has happened this year vs quality team. Good year for carter now back to strawberry plains and baseball.

Carter would have killed creekwood game would have been over before halftime they are 3rd best AA team behind Haywood and cpa

Come on dhs I know u remember fulton gave liberty all they wanted and then some in the 2011 state tourney and we had 12 losses then... Like I said keep sleeping on them they might not have all the hype but them boys can play...

If Ripley plays there game they will beat yall tonight and if yall do somehow get by Ripley you will be beat by 30+ by Haywood or CPA