AA state

90warrior

Yes can't be from around here cause those know fulton know to never count them out.......... Unless it's against TEE HIGGINS lol

Very storied program! I learned my lesson about Fulton in 2009. My team came in with best record & fulton had the worst record of the tourney & beat us by forty something! Tomorrow will be a good game.

Uptempo last year doesn't count. This year Fulton won twice. Since this is a AA state board Region championship is nice but doesn't win games in the state. Best AA in east Tn is Fulton. Best program is Fulton. 21 state tournaments. 2 runner ups and 2 state championships.

Mike best two teams in AA state tournament are Haywood and Fulton. Haywood obviously overlooked Carter last night based on performance today beating best team money can buy CPA.

Here is the summary thus far. Bottom 4 5-8. Branerd, Chat. Central, Creek Wood and Carter. Next two 3-4. CPA and Ripley. Top 2 Haywood and Fulton. That's the facts without question.