AA state

90warrior

Come on dhs I know u remember fulton gave liberty all they wanted and then some in the 2011 state tourney and we had 12 losses then... Like I said keep sleeping on them they might not have all the hype but them boys can play...

lol...twas a very good game

If Ripley plays there game they will beat yall tonight and if yall do somehow get by Ripley you will be beat by 30+ by Haywood or CPA

haywood isnt capable of beating anyone by 30...winning yes...that sort of dominance on a nightly basis...no...just stop...

ripley can and may very well beat haywood if they make it to the ship

Don't understand why CPA recruits want to play against weaker AA  competition instead of AAA. Time for a split of public/private. What happened to meeting in December to discuss this? Very unfair to District they play in and all those in tournament. A very good Creekwood team loses by 18. Play where you belong in the private division.

go play in single A...2 years in a row the supposed best team in the state isnt going to play for the title...learn to play actual basketball and they can be beaten...its a simple game...

maybe ur team should just get better...i dont recall CPA winning it last year...or even playing for the title

they have church league up there in middle TN dont they???

definitely see ripley playing on saturday...may get pretty nasty in that one...but their draw is very nice

haywood maybe, and i seem to recall only 2 teams from the state of TN beating haywood in the last 2 years...ripley being one of them...and taking them to the wire more than once

they will be greatly outsized...but that hasnt stopped them when it mattered...

i would not be surprised to see an all district 15 title game...if thats the case...ripley has a shot...cpa would be too much after 3 straight days of ripleys stud getting knocked to the floor game after game

Are you encouraging everyone to go out and recruit better players? That is the only way you catch up with them. The only reason they lost last year was because of the two  stars fouling out.

now...tell me about this AAU team of yours

2 years in a row...2 different programs...public programs...u folks in middle TN got a lot to learn about basketball

lol...twas a very good game

haywood isnt capable of beating anyone by 30...winning yes...that sort of dominance on a nightly basis...no...just stop...

ripley can and may very well beat haywood if they make it to the ship

go play in single A...2 years in a row the supposed best team in the state isnt going to play for the title...learn to play actual basketball and they can be beaten...its a simple game...

now...tell me about this AAU team of yours

2 years in a row...2 different programs...public programs...u folks in middle TN got a lot to learn about basketball

Haywood might not beat Fulton by 30 but it would be close and I think Ripley can pull off the upset on Haywood if #11 shoots well and #53 has a good game Edited by big_mike0307