MLK vs McMinn Central

Chargermedic

Whatever AAU program Central has must be a great one. To take undersized girls and get that much out of them unbelievable. Morgan should thank those coaches DAILY. Anyone know what the name of the program is?

McMinn Fire is where most come from. Some of the seniors also played for Tennessee Threat.

McMinn Central has been one of the best AA programs in TN for 20+ years. Surprising they have only won 1 championship. If only they could play the state tournament in their home gym, they would have 10. Best home court advantage in TN in my opinion.

Your sister told me that ten plus years ago, when she was playing.

McMinn Central has been one of the best AA programs in TN for 20+ years. Surprising they have only won 1 championship. If only they could play the state tournament in their home gym, they would have 10. Best home court advantage in TN in my opinion.

I think most Central fans are like you and think we should have won more than 1 championship.

I think most Central fans are like you and think we should have won more than 1 championship.

I know I'll upset several Central fans as I have in the past when I mentioned their schedule. Central can't help the fact that they are in a very weak district and region but I believe a stronger non district schedule over the years might have equaled another championship or two. It's normally much harder to win the big ones when you play a weaker schedule.

I know I'll upset several Central fans as I have in the past when I mentioned their schedule. Central can't help the fact that they are in a very weak district and region but I believe a stronger non district schedule over the years might have equaled another championship or two. It's normally much harder to win the big ones when you play a weaker schedule.

Some Central fans might get upset with your comment, but what you say is true about our district and region.  With the talent Central has they should make it to state nearly every year. As weak as our district is most every year, the region is even weaker, meaning they can easily finish in the top 2 in the region to qualify for substate. If Central wins their substate game (at home most times) then they're going to state. 

Most knowledgeable Central fans believe we should have 2 or 3 more gold balls to go with the 1 we have.  We have beat some good teams in state, but just can't seem to beat 3 good teams in a row to win state. Talent isn't an issue and we play some good teams during the year in non conference play, so many of us believe our coach refusing to play any zone defense has cost us some gold balls. 

Edited by Glory