MLK vs McMinn Central

Chargermedic

I know little about either team other than the two games I saw them play at the Boro. It's tough to predict these games by simply watching them play different teams. But I think the only way McMinn Central wins is if Majors somehow has an off game. MC struggled to rebound against Grainger and MLK's bigs are much better rebounders. MC will have to have a huge game, be very effective in the press and hope that MLK misses shots and FTs. Just my thoughts...

You mentioned all the seniors being "special" except Kelsey Myers. That surprises me because Kelsey has gone through more painful surgeries and recoveries and yet has been more determined as any player to play.

I will have to say Kels is the definition of being resilient. That young lady has been through so much medically as well as pretty tough issues off the court and is always positive. She is always smiling and dancing. That kid has a great heart and spirit.

I know little about either team other than the two games I saw them play at the Boro. It's tough to predict these games by simply watching them play different teams. But I think the only way McMinn Central wins is if Majors somehow has an off game. MC struggled to rebound against Grainger and MLK's bigs are much better rebounders. MC will have to have a huge game, be very effective in the press and hope that MLK misses shots and FTs. Just my thoughts...

Well just from looking at scores. Westmoreland beat MLK in region championship and westmoreland got beat by grain ger central beat grainger. So I don't think central has to have an unbelievable game just play the way they have been. I do think they will be undersized in the interior and majors is a great player. I don't think she has to have an off game tho. They just can't let her have a special game. I see centrals press giving them lots of problems...... I'll say lady chargers by 4 In a great game

Well just from looking at scores. Westmoreland beat MLK in region championship and westmoreland got beat by grain ger central beat grainger. So I don't think central has to have an unbelievable game just play the way they have been. I do think they will be undersized in the interior and majors is a great player. I don't think she has to have an off game tho. They just can't let her have a special game. I see centrals press giving them lots of problems...... I'll say lady chargers by 4 In a great game

If you go by scores then Elizabethton should have beaten MLK (Westmoreland beat MLK, Grainger beat Westmoreland and Etown thumped Grainger in the Regional final). At this point it's more about match ups and how teams are playing. MLK made Cannon and Etown looking average. I don't have a dog in the hunt at this point but the odds are with MLK in my opinion...