Congratulations Middleton

bobcatfan300

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No way they play in 7A they no way beating Jackson two time Clark range twice they do good to get out of region

It don't matter what they would've done in the season, what matter is beating Clarkrange in the championship no way they could do that but guess what "THEY DID" congratulations MIddleton Lady Tigers

No way they play in 7A they no way beating Jackson two time Clark range twice they do good to get out of region

I wish you could learn how to punctuate. That way people could decipher your posts easier. But it may be a Cryptic message from Gladice.

Edited by jimbo44

Congratulations Middleton on a great season and championship game. No panic from coach or team when they got down early. Way to maintain your composure and beat 7a. Now we don't have to listen to it for a whole year from 7a. Thank you so much for that.

Congratulations Middleton on a great season and championship game. No panic from coach or team when they got down early. Way to maintain your composure and beat 7a. Now we don't have to listen to it for a whole year from 7a. Thank you so much for that.

Don't count on that. There's a new player in another thread trying his best to argue with me...even though we basically agree...I'm dumbfounded!!!

Had the priveledge of meeting your daughter tonight. Was sitting with Trevvv. Seemed like a great kid!

GC good to meet you and Kytn. Good call on Middleton as I have been hearing it all year.

same to you man! I tried to tell these people that Middleton was legit. Not only did I call for them to be state champs, but even said it was a possibility that west TN has back to back undefeated teams. I was spot on...

Congratulations Middleton on a great season and going unbeaten.

To me these are the final rankings:

1-Middleton

2-South Green...nearly beat Middleton, led with seconds to go

3-Pickett Co...nearly beat Middleton, led a lot of the game

4-Clarkrange...lost big in finals

5-Community...nearly beat South Green

6-Houston Co...gave Clarkrange a good game

7...Oliver Springs

8...Decator Co.

Pickett's Courtney Pritchett with 21 points should have been on the all tournament team!

IMO, there is no way Pickett gets put out 1st round but you rank them 3rd in the tournament. Clarkrange may have "lost big in the finals", but they actually made it there and that says something.