Cope, Pujo, UCDiditagin, Uknowit

Galilee

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't make the trip Galilee but I think I'm missing out on meeting a fine person. I have always admired not only you're posts but also the intentions and desire you have to lead these kids down the straight and narrow.The world would use alot more like you.I feel as though you are more concerned about life than you are sports, but at the same time you know that sports teaches a ton of values that it takes to be successful adults,Keep up the good work, the school is blessed to have you.

Can't make the trip Galilee but I think I'm missing out on meeting a fine person. I have always admired not only you're posts but also the intentions and desire you have to lead these kids down the straight and narrow.The world would use alot more like you.I feel as though you are more concerned about life than you are sports, but at the same time you know that sports teaches a ton of values that it takes to be successful adults,Keep up the good work, the school is blessed to have you.

Pujo, you are spot on in regards to Galilee! I have argued with him over the years and had a lot of fun with him but at the end of the day his heart is always in the right place. He wants the kids to have the best opportunity in life. We need more Galilee's!!

Pujo, you are spot on in regards to Galilee! I have argued with him over the years and had a lot of fun with him but at the end of the day his heart is always in the right place. He wants the kids to have the best opportunity in life. We need more Galilee's!!

Kept up with his posts for quite a while, I think I have a fairly good understanding of his person. I'm a fan.