Farragut 2015

Governm

lol we shall see there rollnoles the talent you are right Farragut isn't fulton and they don't have Maryville's staff --very true but no talent??? my son is the lb mentioned above(thanks ornole) isn't al Wilson but is being recruited by UT,Georgia Tech,Missouri and Duke so maybe you should call Tommy Thigpen up on the hill and tell him there is no talent over there

as he told my son Saturday in his office if their is talent we will find them whether a team is 0-10 or 15-0 and trust me we aren't lifelong fhs people I KNOW the football tradition/history at fhs

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol we shall see there rollnoles the talent you are right Farragut isn't fulton and they don't have Maryville's staff --very true but no talent??? my son is the lb mentioned above(thanks ornole) isn't al Wilson but is being recruited by UT,Georgia Tech,Missouri and Duke so maybe you should call Tommy Thigpen up on the hill and tell him there is no talent over there

as he told my son Saturday in his office if their is talent we will find them whether a team is 0-10 or 15-0 and trust me we aren't lifelong fhs people I KNOW the football tradition/history at fhs

Hopefully your son will go to either Tennessee or Georgia Tech

spring from what im told --btw heckuva hire by yall over there hope it goes well WB has always had tough kids

I do know we are scrimmaging Cleveland may 1st at their place unless things have changed on that. So I'm guessing that would mean we scrimmage y'all on the 7th or 8th. Thanks, we are excited to have him. Hopefully he'll stick around awhile.

Been around Farragut Football since the late 70's I have since alot of Farragut games in my time and played there when Bill Bates and the other three went to UT on scholarships. I think it is sad where Farragut Football is at now not make the playoff's Farragut used to be a powerhouse school now I don't know what you call it. Good luck to your son hope he goes to one of those schools.

Moles like I said I too have watched FHS football since the 70s. Not sure it has ever been a powerhouse in football but does traditionally have kids that go on and play at college. If you are around as much as you say - you no better than no talent and we must know each other . Their issue in football goes way past the kids- you should know - maybe alumni like you can help bring change. Btw I moved my kids to Farragut for the education NOT football. Thanks on well wishes-- COME TO PRACTICE please