Farragut 2015

Governm

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SdB......Me, momma, Mr and Mrs 200 mph, 200's mom and Pap parked on tha ovvur side ov Dolly's parkway up thair 2 yeer ago...... :huh:

I got to that game about 10 mins before kickoff. I parked by the baseball field and there was still a few spots left there. If you had showed a school official Mr 200's hair they would of gave u a spot by the gate

Farragut supporter here just don't hang around much(volquest more) . I can answer any questions in addition to what I posted on PAGE 1  fwiw I have a kid on the team so I have seen most practices over the last years -- I know their talent and the deal with coaches

Hope ya have a good yr. From what I can remember, you have good facilities and usually a good solid group of players. 7-3 or 8-2 is within reach. Just keep encouraging your son

It's easy to see why Farragut is so so in football. Last year when they played Maryville the same kids were in the game on the last play that were in on the first play while a whole bus load of kids watched from the sidelines getting no experience. That kind of coaching is old school to me.  I just hope their coach gets on here and reads this and might be able to understand why Maryville beats them like a drum.

About all Farragut will have is the Tanner kid and the QB will be back. Going to this new region will help Farragut out only time will tell. Farragut has done this for year's with not putting other player's in the game and Farragut could never hang with Maryville those games are over in the 1 qtr and Maryville coaches pull's the starter's. 

Edited by rollnoles

About all Farragut will have is the Tanner kid and the QB will be back. Going to this new region will help Farragut out only time will tell. Farragut has done this for year's with not putting other player's in the game and Farragut could never hang with Maryville those games are over in the 1 qtr and Maryville coaches pull's the starter's.

.but let's not forget that the QB and the RB are very good players. Farragut struggled last year because they were without the QB early on and the schedule was brutal right out of the gate. They were playing dang good ball at the end of the year though and I expect them to be good this year if they stay healthy. It will be weird for me this year because WB won't be playing them. WB has always played Farragut Edited by Governors91

.but let's not forget that the QB and the RB are very good players. Farragut struggled last year because they were without the QB early on and the schedule was brutal right out of the gate. They were playing dang good ball at the end of the year though and I expect them to be good this year if they stay healthy. It will be weird for me this year because WB won't be playing them. WB has always played Farragut

Yep. Back in the day they dressed out over 100 players and had 300 in the band.

Yep. Back in the day they dressed out over 100 players and had 300 in the band.

Those day's are over two years ago 17 freshman on the team give or take now the freshman just practice with the varisety team. This program is on the down slid not alot of talent plus they all baseball now wouldn't you time for some changes.

Edited by rollnoles

Linebacker with a cast, Cole Strange, made just about every tackle in the Oak Ridge game. I think he will be back.

Edited by OR nole

Linebacker with a cast, Cole Strange, made just about every tackle in the Oak Ridge game. I think he will be back.

If he would quit getting unsportsmen penalties called on him play under control he got kicked out of one game for this and couldn't play in the next game. Good tough ball player just needs to play under control more.