Mitchell vs Union City

big_mike0307

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing Galilee dance to the band was highlight of the night! He's got some moves!! Their band is awesome! I remember it well from the football game two years ago.

Yea i saw that..I was laughing my a $$ off!!!..Im just wondering how much money he shelled out on them dam refs!!!..The whole Murphy Center saw what happened in that game..Everyone was talking about how bad they were from Haywood side beside us..So many Bogus calls..Not saying Mitchell wasnt the better team but the refs just run the whistle in the floor..Ill tell more about this pitiful called game later and take all my lumps from yall but facts is facts..If you couldn't see that then I guess I watched the wrong game but I was bored ta tears watching a freethrow shooting contest between The Mitchell players..The only thing that was missing is Coach Phillips and Galilee didnt get to shoot any..I thought the Cheerleaders was gonna have to finish the game out..There is a thing called Carma..It will come back on them some day..I would like to thank Mitchells Dancers and Galilee for the entertainment tho..It kept me from going to sleep. .Peace Edited by copenoc

Yea i saw that..I was laughing my a $$ off!!!..Im just wondering how much money he shelled out on them dam refs!!!..The whole Murphy Center saw what happened in that game..Everyone was talking about how bad they were from Haywood side beside us..So many Bogus calls..Not saying Mitchell wasnt the better team but the refs just run the whistle in the floor..Ill tell more about this pitiful called game later and take all my lumps from yall but facts is facts..If you couldn't see that then I guess I watched the wrong game but I was bored ta tears watching a freethrow shooting contest between The Mitchell players..The only thing that was missing is Coach Phillips and Galilee didnt get to shoot any..I thought the Cheerleaders was gonna have to finish the game out..There is a thing called Carma..It will come back on them some day..I would like to thank Mitchells Dancers and Galilee for the entertainment tho..It kept me from going to sleep. .Peace

Now, now Cope!! You have really made me laugh but let's be reasonable. Mitchell is at a completely different level of basketball than UC and that means they are two levels above all the other 1A teams. Hats off to Hampton for playing them a good game BUT tonight was the real Mitchell. They just have more talent and that's the bottom line. UC has really good talent and is NO DOUBT the second best team in Single A but Mitchell's speed, quickness and basketball skills were just too much. They would win 10 out of 10 versus UC. There's no shame in that. Most 1A teams would lose to Mitchell by 50 ten out of ten times. UC is a great Single A HS team but Mitchell would have given Haywood and Hamilton all they wanted in 2A and 3A. Interesting that you bring up officials, I was sitting next to a gentleman and he and I were both commenting how good the officiating was in that game. I've certainly seen worse. UC has a lot to be proud of this year and should be congratulated on a great year! I know it stings because we got stung pretty hard last Tuesday but it will pass and you can look back and reminisce on the positives.