Clay County 2015

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Hey Turtle did you see Stanton on channel 10 last at 11:00? He did a good job selling AE's need for new facilities. Looks like they are gonna get them. Glad for them!
    • I heard they have most of their team coming back. Who is the next coach?  Also, what about Chester County? That one has been open for a while.  Gibson County also???
    • Marion had no answer for groves last year and he’s added a lot of weight since last year already. And the other groves Marion couldn’t block…he’ll be back.
    • Hmmmmm……doe dee doe doe….i drove the lawnmower down to practice today…….hmmmm…… we got some new faces………. One can run faster than my lawnmower in fifth gear…… a few will be disappointed come November that they jumped ship and went down to that sewage facility……. You can bet the lawnmower on that. 
    • I don't know what's going on in the town of McMinnville, but I've read this and it's disturbing.  I'm a "player" person, and I want what's best for the player. If a player gets cut off the team because she said the "F word" then good grief. I mean, come on guys. I wish there was a way for the player to transfer to a different program and just play ball. There are a lot of athletes that are stuck because they're in crappy situations regarding their team/coach. This is player just happens to be one them.