Coach Aydelott

As everyone knows I am not a big Coach A supporter.  I am also a retired Cop that knows how they gossip.

Having said the above, I am sitting back and waiting for the investigation to be finished.  Jumping to conclusions have been the source of mistakes BOTH ways at Ferguson and Baltimore!

Coach A Get better soon as I will be praying for your quick recovery.  Spring football should be here!

I could not imagine someone hitting an old coach of ours Jim Barron. He would have put the kid in his place and the whole town would have stood behind him. Kid would have had to move back then.

One time, Coach Barron broke his arm while in a drill with the kids at practice and never flinched. He continued coaching and after the practice, he drove himself to the hospital had his arm reset and put in a cast.

Good luck Coach A on a speedy recovery! I pray that God has his hand in the situation and Coach A and Riverdale football only grow stronger out of this. I pray for the young man to learn the err of his ways, turn to the Lord for forgiveness and become happy and productive in life.

Edited by TheRealTruth

One time, Coach Barron broke his arm while in a drill with the kids at practice and never flinched. He continued coaching and after the practice, he drove himself to the hospital had his arm reset and put in a cast.

Good luck Coach A on a speedy recovery! I pray that God has his hand in the situation and Coach A and Riverdale football only grow stronger out of this. I pray for the young man to learn the err of his ways, turn to the Lord for forgiveness and become happy and productive in life.

BUMP! Great post TRT!