Coach Aydelott

After talking with my police buddies, there is more to the story than just the kid assaulting him. There was racism and name calling involved to start the incident. More to come to this story

You better watch it baseball....your desparaging remarks may get deleted when the Good News Only Gestapo sees it.  You better edit that and put the word "allegedly". 

I dont condone what that kid did btw,

No I wasnt, but I'm sure everyone will be finding out about it soon. If the racism part is true, then Riverdale will be finding themselves a new coach.

You got that right, if what you're alleging is true. Based on what's be reported about this young man in the media, I would find him a very reliable source for information. :popcorneater:

This has to be the Corn Dog post of the year so far. I'm sure every football team in America has kids that are far better shape to take on an older person that is not. What happened here was retarded and I hope the S.#.B. pays dearly. No matter who the coach is their main responsibility is to coach not be be in a tough man contest.

Could you imagine a player hitting Don Story? Player would have got his butt kicked.

I love the police. I'm a retired cop police officer. But to use Sara Buxton's term, the "biddies in the beauty shop" are pikers compared to us when it comes to gossip. Trust me on this one. And since the defendant is a juvenile, there's unlikely to be much factual evidence coming out on this for some time. 

B)

Could you imagine a player hitting Don Story? Player would have got his butt kicked.

I could not imagine someone hitting an old coach of ours Jim Barron. He would have put the kid in his place and the whole town would have stood behind him. Kid would have had to move back then.