Warren Co. 2015

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You people on here really make me sick. Every year it's the same bull crap, what kind of joy do you get talking about kids. These boys give up their summer to play a game they love, and all they ask for is support. I read your comments and just shake my head, it's so sad how grown people act. I am not from Warren County but do live here and support the athletic department. Do I have kids yes do they play sports yes, and they work hard to earn their spot. I watch the boys practice and from what I see they are out there giving it their all. So if you are not about supporting our boys keep your mouth shut.

You people on here really make me sick. Every year it's the same bull crap, what kind of joy do you get talking about kids. These boys give up their summer to play a game they love, and all they ask for is support. I read your comments and just shake my head, it's so sad how grown people act. I am not from Warren County but do live here and support the athletic department. Do I have kids yes do they play sports yes, and they work hard to earn their spot. I watch the boys practice and from what I see they are out there giving it their all. So if you are not about supporting our boys keep your mouth shut.

if you don't want to read the comments, don't log onto the page. If student athletes play public sports, they will get viewed and judge by that public. It is what it is.

if you don't want to read the comments, don't log onto the page. If student athletes play public sports, they will get viewed and judge by that public. It is what it is.

They might get talked about but not put down there is a difference. If a kid is doing something wrong it is the coaches responsibility to correct him not the public to down grate him. My boys play football and trust if they don't do something right I let the coach take care of it. You people on hear are not even giving the boys a fighting chance. So on that note it is what it is!!! #pioneerstrong