Warren Co. 2015

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

and when WC blows out dc your excuse will be???????

I won't have any excuses if that happens, fool. Check the thread from last years game. You won't find a single excuse from me. I congratulated WC on the win and said they simply were the better team that night. I talked a lot of trash before the game last season, but I stuck around afterwards to eat my crow. I will always do that if I'm talking trash. Only a man who is weak in the knees tucks tail and runs.

Also, shouldn't big ole 6a schools normally just beat the snot out of rural, small 3a schools? Obviously there are always a few teams in each class that are the exception, but DC is not one of those teams this year. FWIW, I don't believe either team will get blown out, but if one team did, it would more than likely be WC considering everything the program has went through recently.

Due to WC having a much larger student population, and being able to field a team with more athletes, that alone should be enough to keep them in games with teams such as this years DC team. We aren't particularly strong/flashy with a great overall roster, but we aren't weak/bad either. We are probably a 7-8 win team, add or subtract a loss or two just depending on how the ball bounces. This game will probably be within 10 points if I had to guess.

30-21 DC is my prediction actually.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN