Warren Co. 2015

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Curt Jones did leave but I in my opinion not a big loss.. Warren County will struggle a little because of the classification they're in, but I know Coach Moore personally, and he will have that team improve.. DCtiger you talk too much.. I have no affiliation with Warren except I have two friends that coach on that staff, and for that reason only I hope they mercy rule y'all.. Warren will improve.. Coach Moore told me it was a shock that jones left, but not surprising because he jumps around like a frog.. The kids at Warren deserve some stability. And I think Moore will bring that to the program

Curt Jones did leave but I in my opinion not a big loss.. Warren County will struggle a little because of the classification they're in, but I know Coach Moore personally, and he will have that team improve.. DCtiger you talk too much.. I have no affiliation with Warren except I have two friends that coach on that staff, and for that reason only I hope they mercy rule y'all.. Warren will improve.. Coach Moore told me it was a shock that jones left, but not surprising because he jumps around like a frog.. The kids at Warren deserve some stability. And I think Moore will bring that to the program

Hey now, someone has to do the talking to keep this thread alive. It's all done in good fun. I can't help people like you get their little pink panties in a giant wad over some dumb thing that's said on here. You need not take things so seriously, bruh. You will never get out of this world alive anyways, so you mise well enjoy what time you do have on this here mighty Earth. I'm afraid you won't get your wish though, but you're more than welcome to keep on hoping. I hope that the TN Vols go undefeated and wins the National Championship. All awhile seeing Josh Dobbs win the Heisman Trophy, and TN having the most All-Americans to ever be assembled on one team at the same time.

I hope a UT player wins every major award that they give out towards the end of the season every stinking single year too. I'm talking the Heisman Trophy, the Maxwell Award, the Walter Camp Award, the Doak Walker Award, the Davey O'Brien Award, the Johnny Unitas Golden Arm Award, the Outland Trophy, the Chuck Bednarik Award, the Vince Lombardi/Rotary Award, the Dick Butkus Award, the Rimington Trophy and so on. I'm sure you clearly get the point by now my dear friend. I really do hope all of that happens, but I don't find it very likely. WC mercy ruling DC is just as unlikely as all of that mess I just typed out, dawg. Seriously speaking though, UT has a better chance of going undefeated and winning the National Championship than WC does at mercy ruling DeKalb County. That's just real talk, George. It's nice to hope and dream though.

Ohh....while I'm at it, I hope DeKalb County wins the Class 3a State Championship too. Once that happens, our QB Steven Jennings will receive an offer for a full-ride from no other than Butch Jones himself to play QB at UT as well, boo ya!

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by DCTIGERFAN

Hey now, someone has to do the talking to keep this thread alive. It's all done in good fun. I can't help people like you get their little pink panties in a giant wad over some dumb thing that's said on here. You need not take things so seriously, bruh. You will never get out of this world alive anyways, so you mise well enjoy what time you do have on this here mighty Earth. I'm afraid you won't get your wish though, but you're more than welcome to keep on hoping. I hope that the TN Vols go undefeated and wins the National Championship. All awhile seeing Josh Dobbs win the Heisman Trophy, and TN having the most All-Americans to ever be assembled on one team at the same time.

I hope a UT player wins every major award that they give out towards the end of the season every stinking single year too. I'm talking the Heisman Trophy, the Maxwell Award, the Walter Camp Award, the Doak Walker Award, the Davey O'Brien Award, the Johnny Unitas Golden Arm Award, the Outland Trophy, the Chuck Bednarik Award, the Vince Lombardi/Rotary Award, the Dick Butkus Award, the Rimington Trophy and so on. I'm sure you clearly get the point by now my dear friend. I really do hope all of that happens, but I don't find it very likely. WC mercy ruling DC is just as unlikely as all of that mess I just typed out, dawg. Seriously speaking though, UT has a better chance of going undefeated and winning the National Championship than WC does at mercy ruling DeKalb County. That's just real talk, George. It's nice to hope and dream though.

Ohh....while I'm at it, I hope DeKalb County wins the Class 3a State Championship too. Once that happens, our QB Steven Jennings will receive an offer for a full-ride from no other than Butch Jones himself to play QB at UT as well, boo ya!

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow that must've taken you about 3 hrs to write.. Good post.. I wear black n red panties tho

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name="Indian" post="3349628" timestamp="1436997193"

Last week one of the coaches and a player were going at it on the sideline, as much as I've seen from a coach and player in a public setting. The player eventually headed off the field. Maybe if some like this move on the team can continue to improve.

Which team was this confrontation occuring?