Warren Co. 2015

Nice try Dr. Phil. That's all a load of crap. If any of that was true, I would be in every thread  doing the exact same thing. I only troll this thread for the reasons I stated. Nothing less, nothing more. 

dctigers08@yahoo.com is my email. I look forward to seeing if I have any nice emails from you even nice folks when I get home from work around 6ish.

I've decided I'm not going out of my way to personally email anyone first. If someone wants to "chat", there is my email. I will however respond to any email sent my way in good time. 

DC, don't be impressed. I do not have a doctorate degree. I was just trying to encourage you to try a different approach. Ultimately, it is your decision as to what kind of man you are going to be.

I posted my email at your request. As you said: "Anyone that has a problem with me can simply post there email on here, and I will get in touch and go from there."  It is up to you to decide if you want to follow up. That will be just between you and me.

I enjoy good bantering but I hate to see someone embarrass themselves without realizing it.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rick, how does the 75-80 compare to last year?

I've  heard more than I've actually seen this group is more disciplined than any team from Warren in probably 10 years. They are buying into coach Moore's system more every day. You've got to remember, the juniors and sophomores have had a different head coach every year since they were in 7th grade at the middle school. The best thing I've been told is this group has no superstars, but unlike some in the past they actually know and understand that. If the experts will leave him alone and let him do his thing, Tom Moore will turn the program around.

I don't know anything about the coaching staff other than what I read on here. But, from what you are saying, I like them. You make a great point about the instability that these kids have had to deal with. In addition to the coaching turnstile, they have to deal with the negative byproducts of that issue.

Again, it is a process. I am very eager to see a winning season but this staff needs a couple of seasons to get the program back to being competitive. The new district just raises the bar even higher.

This is a time when leaders (Community, School Administration, Parents, and Team) need to step up and support the program and see it through to success. I am getting on a soap box here but these young men need an opportunity to grow through sports.

I am not suggesting that the team is not getting any support, however, the state of the program is an indication of a failure beyond a coaching staff or staffs. That has to be recognized and fixed before any significant level of success will be sustained. I am not calling for a change in personnel but for a change in execution of duties.

Edited by Hubbard

DC, don't be impressed. I do not have a doctorate degree. I was just trying to encourage you to try a different approach. Ultimately, it is your decision as to what kind of man you are going to be.

I posted my email at your request. As you said: "Anyone that has a problem with me can simply post there email on here, and I will get in touch and go from there."  It is up to you to decide if you want to follow up. That will be just between you and me.

I enjoy good bantering but I hate to see someone embarrass themselves without realizing it.

I realize what I'm doing and saying, and I'm not in the least bit embarrassed. Call me what you will, but it is what it is. 

I've  heard more than I've actually seen this group is more disciplined than any team from Warren in probably 10 years. They are buying into coach Moore's system more every day. You've got to remember, the juniors and sophomores have had a different head coach every year since they were in 7th grade at the middle school. The best thing I've been told is this group has no superstars, but unlike some in the past they actually know and understand that. If the experts will leave him alone and let him do his thing, Tom Moore will turn the program around.

If Coach Moore can turn around the Warren County program and get a couple winning seasons under his belt, plus have the team competitive in their new region week in and week out, then I would have to consider him one of the best coaches in the state. All of that can be done, no doubt. It will be an extremely hard task though. 

If Coach Moore can turn around the Warren County program and get a couple winning seasons under his belt, plus have the team competitive in their new region week in and week out, then I would have to consider him one of the best coaches in the state. All of that can be done, no doubt. It will be an extremely hard task though. 

He may have to change as much off the field as on the field. Agreed, turning a program around that has been down for an extended time deserves being acknowledged as the acomplishment it is. I hope he stays to see the mission complete.