2015-2016 District 3 & 4 class A

Cookevegas3

No matter what Oakdale threw at Grace, the Rams were able to withstand it. Oakdale relies on the three ball, and it just didn't fall tonight. Grace, if you're going to put us out, you might as well go all the way now. Haha

im sure the OD folks are disappointed, this year was their best shot in a while at getting at least to a region final/+sectional. Certainly, they return a couple of their better players next year... But likely wont be as good. Small windows at the smaller schools... OD probably missed theirs this year.

im sure the OD folks are disappointed, this year was their best shot in a while at getting at least to a region final/+sectional. Certainly, they return a couple of their better players next year... But likely wont be as good. Small windows at the smaller schools... OD probably missed theirs this year.

To me that sounds like a small stab at Oakdale. Sure they graduate some really good seniors but Oakdales chances to be in the region semis or finals are the same as it was this year. On another note grace and meigs have the same teams coming back next year so once again we all will be trying to knock them off the top.

To me that sounds like a small stab at Oakdale. Sure they graduate some really good seniors but Oakdales chances to be in the region semis or finals are the same as it was this year. On another note grace and meigs have the same teams coming back next year so once again we all will be trying to knock them off the top.

Theyll still be able to compete next year with Hicks and Smith back but they're best chance at knocking off Grace or Meigs this year. The 3 seniors they lose could all score and Hicks meant a ton to them defensively and on the boards. If a couple of their kids off the bench step up then they should be right back where they were this year.

Well it's now on to baseball season. I do want to say how proud I am of the Big Blue! A 70-67 loss against the toughest single A team this side of Nashville is nothing to hang your head about. This team proved they could play with Grace and Meigs, which are obviously the two best teams in our area and classification right now and it's something to build on. With all 5 starters coming back next season I absolutely cannot wait to see what we can do and the noise we can make. This could be a team capable of playing at a chance for state next season. Good luck to Meigs and Grace and make a run for state!

As an Oakdale fan, I wish Steinmetz would've been 100% last night. Averages around 17ppg and was the D4 tournament MVP. Him only being able to play limited minutes hurt the team a lot. He would've gave them more options on offense. Can't do anything about a sprained ankle though.

When I saw him in the boot last week at Roane State I feared that it could be a factor of him being at 100% for the Region Tournament. He assured me it wouldn't have any effect but unfortunately as we saw he was limited. I too wish we could've saw him be at 100%. Not to say that would've gave Oakdale the game, but it could've made it even closer quite possibly!

Oakdale loses a lot in Steinmetz, Bingham and C. Hicks, but they have a really solid sophomore class. If those players develop as they should, the Eagles will be a deeper team next year. It may take a while for players to learn their roles, but if they come together as a team (chemistry) this group has enough pieces in place to win District 4A again. But right now they'll be the hunter instead of the hunted next season.

??? no...no stab....just more of a captain obvious. Losing three major contributors from this year. Middle school team was bad last year....REALLY bad this year...

decent soph group...One pretty good freshman as well, so maybe a couple will grow into a role next year.

??? no...no stab....just more of a captain obvious. Losing three major contributors from this year. Middle school team was bad last year....REALLY bad this year...

decent soph group...One pretty good freshman as well, so maybe a couple will grow into a role next year.

Maybe. That's all one can hope is that the role players become players in the next couple of seasons. the good thing about these role players is that they've been playing against the best players in practice for the last couple of years.