2015-2016 District 3 & 4 class A

Cookevegas3

Telllico is Scrappy man. But yes, story of our year, we played TERRIBLE first quarters. At least tonight we had the lead and 16 points at the end of the 1st. It's going to bite us in the rear if we don't come out faster and better. Ledford has a nose for the ball. A good Freshman. He had 29 tonight and the other freshman Gettelfinger had 19. Arnold started the game 1-7. Finished with 13. Probably had 10 boards and 5 blocks tonight. He draws a crowd and man Grant takes advantage of that as he should. So glad we have him.

Wait till we get Windam back. Pair him with the whole crew and you are talking tough to stop. Now, defense is another story. Our defense was awful tonight. Too many reach fouls, horrible footwork, and late late late on press coverage. We play defense with our foreheads smash and bam......That has to get better if we want to dance in MTSU around March.

Miegs plays at Clinton Saturday Night, pretty sure I will go to that one.

yeah graces on ball defense wasn't very good and the rotations weren't very good either.... If I noticed a weakness in your team that would be it. Offensively y'all will score because of the talent out there. So I'd say for Meigs to be able to beat grace they will have to out score them. I could see that game being in the 80's

Meigs play at 2 against Clinton and again at 5 against cannon county

yeah graces on ball defense wasn't very good and the rotations weren't very good either.... If I noticed a weakness in your team that would be it. Offensively y'all will score because of the talent out there. So I'd say for Meigs to be able to beat grace they will have to out score them. I could see that game being in the 80's

Meigs play at 2 against Clinton and again at 5 against cannon county

Lord 2 games in 5 hours that is brutal. So your game Sat is at 2pm? 

Edited by 12thmanGCA

Oakdale-Campbell County was a fun game. Oakdale came out and looked BAD. They got down by as much as 16 in the second quarter. During a timeout, a Campbell County fan got into it with Mel Steinmetz (we all know who Mel is surely) in a loud verbal exchange across the gym. Oakdale immediately stormed back to cut it to single digits. Oakdale then slowly clawed the final few points out in the second half. Oakdale won 63-60 on a buzzer beater from 25ft out as time expired by Brady Bingham. Oakdale led 1-0, then did not lead until the shot went through the net after the buzzer sounded. 

If that fan doesn't get into it with Mel, Oakdale loses. Haha.