2015-2016 District 3 & 4 class A

Cookevegas3

Meigs vs Grainger in King Of The Smokies tonight , Meigs is going to have to bring there A game tonight to play with Grainger. They have lots of size and speed, and shooters to boot! The game will go a long ways in preparing for teams such as GCA! I know size isn't everything , but when your opponents shortest starter is the size of your tallest it can be a issue, (which Graingers is) especially when they are skilled!! But the game is decided on the court, and we have some great players , so we will see what happens tonight !!

Edited by TFL

Oakdale loses by almost 40??? Looks like there schedule caught up to em. I still think they win district 4 tho with coalfield and Wartburg a close 2nd

I am pulling for all district 3 & 4 teams to represent our region well in these holiday tournaments!! Win or lose tomo night , Meigs has held thier end up !!

Oakdale loses by almost 40??? Looks like there schedule caught up to em. I still think they win district 4 tho with coalfield and Wartburg a close 2nd

not sure it was the schedule catching up to them, they've lost 7 games. Some to quality bigger schools... Some to very average teams. To this point, im sure the oakdale folks are disappointed, they thought this team could have an impact on the region. Right now, it cannot.

unaka didn't look like they had much. Would probably finish 4th or 5th in 4a. Hampton looked 20 pts better than unaka. CF had a ton of point blank looks in the final 3 mins, but just couldn't make them, allowed Hampton to pull it out. Really missed Kilby... He played very little. With only 2 decent shooters, they really need his rebounding on all the misses... And there's ALOT of misses.

I was told Hampton left 30 points on the foul line too!

Jones should return for Hampton in a week or two...hope we have enuff time to pull it together

Jones should return for Hampton in a week or two...hope we have enuff time to pull it together

Shoot they did better this year ,seems like they lost one last year. All in all it was pretty good without one of the starters and another kid didn't make the trip. Just hope Ned has the rotation figured out by mid February Its gonna be a little tricky..

I don't know if it was 30... but it was alot... particularly in the final 3 mins. A few 1 of 2s. Missed a couple front ends as well. Hampton looked good enough if they were missing an important guy, they'll have a chance to win some post season games for sure.

I don't know if it was 30... but it was alot... particularly in the final 3 mins. A few 1 of 2s. Missed a couple front ends as well. Hampton looked good enough if they were missing an important guy, they'll have a chance to win some post season games for sure.

Definitely missing a player .