2015-2016 District 3 & 4 class A

Cookevegas3

Hey guys ai was thinking what if each team in District 3 and 4 1A pitched in $100 each. Thats like $8 a kid. We could probably raise $2000 for that OOltewah Kid and mom. Wonder if we could get it rolling and maybe do something like that?

That would be a really great thing , terrible situation that's taken place ! That family really needs the prayers sent up for a long road ahead!

GCA was off this week and next until next Friday @concord then Saturday host CAK at home then monday @ meigs yea thats right Tiger almost time..... And for the record Farragut beat us 42-40 2nd game of the year and we only had 8 guys on the bench 3 freshmen. (football and injuries) so meigs and gca have common losses.

Im glad we get CAK 2 days before Meigs.......we should be well rested and healed up by next weekend.

I bet the Grace coach is licking his lips if he has watched any film from the Meigs /Farragut game! Any coach not knowing anything at all about Meigs(not talking about Grace coach ) would watch that film and see a average east TN single A basketball team at best!! Terrible showing in that contest, but it happens! I think things will pick up for the Tigers this week and they should not need any extra motivation when the Rams comes to Decatur! Should be a great matchup of the 2 best teams in the REGION, in my opinion!

I'll go with surprised more than shocked.  It takes a good effort to beat the Bulldogs but it isn't undoable.  Just have to take care of the ball and not let them run.  Which is, as I said, hard but not impossible.  You need good ball handlers and passers.  My guess is OZ stayed right with them keeping them close all the way? 

Kaz