2015-2016 District 3 & 4 class A

Cookevegas3

Hey Q concord only had 1 transfer and its the german #21 as I understand it. 3 is not a transfer he just missed our first game with football or injury I think

We have a new 6-7 14 year old freshman but he isnt varsity elg until next year but that will help next year if he develops out.

Has Catholic played Webb? Man webb hit us in the mouth out of the gate like you guys did the onky difference was we clawed back on Catholic. Webb just put their foot on our throat and crushed

They refused to play us in any sports. I think it is football related but it certainly hurts your gates for the other sports when you don't play your biggest rival.  

Hey Q concord only had 1 transfer and its the german #21 as I understand it. 3 is not a transfer he just missed our first game with football or injury I think

We have a new 6-7 14 year old freshman but he isnt varsity elg until next year but that will help next year if he develops out.

Has Catholic played Webb? Man webb hit us in the mouth out of the gate like you guys did the onky difference was we clawed back on Catholic. Webb just put their foot on our throat and crushed

Webb won't play us this year. Their AD said the rivalry needed to cool off, I think losing to Catholic in football last year was too much for the intensity of the rivalry. Edited by QSouth89

Meigs is not playing to thier potential right now by any means! I hope they figure it all out soon and start peaking in about another month!!

It will be a good game. Grace is playing a tough schedule. They are beating everyone in our district and on our level just as much as we are. It will a lot tougher for Meigs than you all are making it sound. Home court will be a big advantage but if our guys don't come ready to play or are not hitting then Grace could just as easily run us off the court.

Meigs over Grace 77-64, Grace had the lead for a few seconds in the opening minute, never led again! Grace has some really nice looking players, Great win for the Tigers!!

Story of our year man. We lost the First quarter and dug a hole. IT was 20-6 at the end of 1. I think Arnold had 2. Then We started playing some ball. Give it to Sammy. He is a good coach. He started stalling the offense down around 5 mins left in the game and we just ran out of time. We would get the score down to 5 points and then it shoot back up to 12. I think Meadows ended up with like 22 for Meigs, Arnold had 31 or 33 for GCA and Ledford had like 15. 

If GCA could actually win a 1st Q this year, who knows what we could do. Frustrating but you know losing to Meigs by 13 on their floor is not a bad loss. You have to play us on Senior Night at GCA. Nuff Said.......

You got a good team and a great coach. We can't lose another one if we won't to win the district.

Next up for the Rams Greenback on Friday, and CAK on Saturday. 

Story of our year man. We lost the First quarter and dug a hole. IT was 20-6 at the end of 1. I think Arnold had 2. Then We started playing some ball. Give it to Sammy. He is a good coach. He started stalling the offense down around 5 mins left in the game and we just ran out of time. We would get the score down to 5 points and then it shoot back up to 12. I think Meadows ended up with like 22 for Meigs, Arnold had 31 or 33 for GCA and Ledford had like 15.

If GCA could actually win a 1st Q this year, who knows what we could do. Frustrating but you know losing to Meigs by 13 on their floor is not a bad loss. You have to play us on Senior Night at GCA. Nuff Said.......

You got a good team and a great coach. We can't lose another one if we won't to win the district.

Next up for the Rams Greenback on Friday, and CAK on Saturday.

It was 19-9 end of the 1st, and I can't imagine senior night at grace will be any different than any other night at Grace, their lack of fan support is depressing! Edited by TFL

It was 19-9 end of the 1st, and I can't imagine senior night at grace will be any different than any other night at Grace, their lack of fan support is depressing!

Hmm....how did I get 20-6 lol.   Well fans are fickle. You win they support you. You lose they stay home. I agree I am disappointed. About the only fans we get these days are Parents, Siblings, Aunts Uncles and Grandparents. Meigs looked the whole town came out tonight. Great atmosphere love playing you guys. 

Side note......Girls game wow! #3 is a boss she can play bro! 

Hmm....how did I get 20-6 lol. Well fans are fickle. You win they support you. You lose they stay home. I agree I am disappointed. About the only fans we get these days are Parents, Siblings, Aunts Uncles and Grandparents. Meigs looked the whole town came out tonight. Great atmosphere love playing you guys.

Side note......Girls game wow! #3 is a boss she can play bro!

Wow GCA used to travel great.