2015-2016 District 3 & 4 class A

Cookevegas3

District 4a standings as of now... (Alone at the top, 3 way battle for 2nd, 3 way battle at the bottom)....

1. Oakdale 5-0. They remain on top and have a two game lead about halfway in the district slate.

2t. Coalfield 3-2. Split with Wartburg, beat OS.

2t. OS 3-2. Beat Wartburg, lost to Coalfield.

2t. Wartburg 3-2. Split with Coalfield, lost to OS.

5. Sunbright 1-4. Split with Oneida.

6. Jellico 1-5. Beat Oneida.

7. Oneida 1-5. Split with Sunbright.

It's going to be a fun next few weeks to see how this plays out. Can Oakdale stay on top? Who will push thru and get 2nd and push Oakdale? Can any of the bottom 3 make a run at 4th?

Sounds like GB and Oneida need to stick to football!LOL.

Nah, I bet it was a snoozer....I'll let you fill everybody in, lol

Jokes on you fair weather fan GCAPRIDE lol  

GCA Arnold gets a great assist by Ben Andrews and then hits the Game Tying shot with an AND1 to win it with .02 on the clock. GCA Wins 65-64 over CAK.

GCA played great team ball tonight. I haven't seen the box score but I know Arnold had 25 and several other Rams rang up double digits. But the most important stat is we won against a very good CAK team and coach. Isiah Sulak and Hunter Reynolds for CAK are really really good players. Sulak is one of the best knock down shooters to hit Knoxville in a long long time. And I know Arnold is my kid but I am really proud of his last few games. Inside Outside and starting to get the 3's cranking too. Andrews, Walker, Gettelfinger, Ledford, Connor (BEN), Hensley, Wyndham, Kirby, Peters, all playing very good of late. 

GCA Arnold gets a great assist by Ben Andrews and then hits the Game Tying shot with an AND1 to win it with .02 on the clock. GCA Wins 65-64 over CAK.

GCA played great team ball tonight. I haven't seen the box score but I know Arnold had 25 and several other Rams rang up double digits. But the most important stat is we won against a very good CAK team and coach. Isiah Sulak and Hunter Reynolds for CAK are really really good players. Sulak is one of the best knock down shooters to hit Knoxville in a long long time. And I know Arnold is my kid but I am really proud of his last few games. Inside Outside and starting to get the 3's cranking too. Andrews, Walker, Gettelfinger, Ledford, Connor (BEN), Hensley, Wyndham, Kirby, Peters, all playing very good of late.

Nice win!! Way to represent 3-A!!

I hate it for our school and the kids.After having a great football season and now getting totally embarrassed like this.This may hurt our recruiting!LOL.

at small schools, as you GB folks know, you've got to get the 2 or 3 best players in every class every yr to play to be successful in hoops and baseball. Has GB had a couple of hoops kids not play for whatever reason? If a couple of the better guys decide they're just football players, etc.... It can really kill the other sports.

Not fair weather, just don't get to many basketball games. After last Saturday, I wasn't sure if I would make it back. What a difference one week can make! The way the guys played last night with great passion, purpose and unity will take them deep if they find a way to duplicate that mix every night. Very proud of both the boys and girls for beating CAK. I don't care if it's in sports or a spelling bee, I love beating those guys!

Not fair weather, just don't get to many basketball games. After last Saturday, I wasn't sure if I would make it back. What a difference one week can make! The way the guys played last night with great passion, purpose and unity will take them deep if they find a way to duplicate that mix every night. Very proud of both the boys and girls for beating CAK. I don't care if it's in sports or a spelling bee, I love beating those guys!

See and you yelled at me yesterday for thinking you all were a contender.Bad form little feller😡!LOL.