2015-2016 District 3 & 4 class A

Cookevegas3

wow... Webb is pretty decent...but not elite by any stretch. GCA is starting to look like they may not be able to put it together this year. They may slip to 3rd in 3a.

At 7wins 8losses GCA has not beaten a team with a winning record yet this season. We are not sub state or state material this year

Team is at a precipice - get better or get beat. Simply put, defensive effort and offensive intelligence are require to win in basketball. We are not playing with much of either right now.

We are not sub state or state material this year

I said the same thing last night. I guess there have been a few flashes of good basketball this season, but as of late, doesn't look like it's coming together. The only good thing is that there's enough time to get it pulled together before tournament time. I have faith that the Rams will find the right mix and be ready in February. Tuesday night will be a tough one.

I said the same thing last night. I guess there have been a few flashes of good basketball this season, but as of late, doesn't look like it's coming together. The only good thing is that there's enough time to get it pulled together before tournament time. I have faith that the Rams will find the right mix and be ready in February. Tuesday night will be a tough one.

We're in the same boat right now...Mine just returned Friday night...1st time he has done any kind of running in 6 weeks...We have enuff time to gel, but time will only tell

You going to meigs bro?

They are definitely better. 21 the german transfer is a clasic european point guard. In the first game we got sbout 25+ turnovers pressing them. 3 was out in the first game and he is a 3 pt shooter. Combine that with them playing in their home gym and it made them better. GCA is long and lean and when you get us on a smaller non reg court things get crowded. The real story of this game was when we played our best 5 we ran up to 16-18 point leads. When we rested them we couldnt hold the leads. So although the game was mostly never in doubt, concord is getting better and GCA is trying to develop depth for the long haul.

Beating someone by 40 but only playing 5-6 guys won't develop or strengthen us. I thought our coaches massaged the rotation pretty well with that in mind. Our first 5 played well and we had some good stuff out of the bench but losing leads when you substitute - I am sure doesnt sit well with our coach so he will keep working them. We had 12 3s last night and that was good to see, we have mostly been a paint only offense this year with the exception of a few games.

Who is the other transfer?

Who is the other transfer?

Hey Q concord only had 1 transfer and its the german #21 as I understand it. 3 is not a transfer he just missed our first game with football or injury I think

We have a new 6-7 14 year old freshman but he isnt varsity elg until next year but that will help next year if he develops out.

Has Catholic played Webb? Man webb hit us in the mouth out of the gate like you guys did the onky difference was we clawed back on Catholic. Webb just put their foot on our throat and crushed