• Lookout Valley
    • Sale Creek
    • South Pittsburg
    • Whitwell

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach, this poll should have been for 2nd ..the pirates and their recycled coach never break a sweat to get this crown 

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:  You can't overlook the Copper Basin Cougars their claws will be sharp this season. I think CB only loses two games to Coalfield and South Pittsburg.

• 1 month later...

Say what you want about last years SP team but to me (and I hope the returning players and coaches feel the same) the loss at CB in the playoffs was embarrassing. I think it left a bad taste in their mouth and I look for SP lay the hammer down and never look back. Just my opinion. I think Whitwell will be tougher than CB.

Say what you want about last years SP team but to me (and I hope the returning players and coaches feel the same) the loss at CB in the playoffs was embarrassing. I think it left a bad taste in their mouth and I look for SP lay the hammer down and never look back. Just my opinion. I think Whitwell will be tougher than CB.

I agree with both statements.I look for Pitt to AVENGE that loss!Good luck Pitates hope we meet this yr.I love the GB and South Pitt games always a battle.

I agree with both statements.I look for Pitt to AVENGE that loss!Good luck Pitates hope we meet this yr.I love the GB and South Pitt games always a battle.

GB is stronger than SP this year and IMO has the best chance out of the east. SP only has 3 seniors, and will be starting several Sophmores and at least 1 freshman. Good luck and hope to see you too

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: You can't overlook the Copper Basin Cougars their claws will be sharp this season. I think CB only loses two games to Coalfield and South Pittsburg.

How will you lose to sp and win the region?? Basin has three losses on their schedule for sure, Pitt, coalfield and ccs. Questionable games on the schedule are telico plains and whitwell. Whitwell and basin are mirror images. This game might come down to who can complete a forward pass. South Pitt wins this region easily although they are no where near the team they used to be.

Edited by TheTruthPrevails