IMG Academy

REBELRON

I know this is a Tennessee High School Board. But! It's hard to believe there is a High School with 8 top 100 prospects. Most Schools are lucky to get a High D1 Prospect.

Ultimate recruiting high school Rebelron. They just lost their HC in the winter. He took the QB coach job with the St. Louis Rams. They also got 5 schools busted for violations this spring.

IMG started as a tennis academy many years ago. They have since added baseball, ice hockey and soccer. This is a true professional athletic academy where the kids go to academic classes before noon and then work on athletics in the afternoon. Before anyone bashes IMG they should go online and look at their website. There are several former MLB, NFL and other professional athletes that are now sending their own children to IMG. Tuition is now north of 60K. To my knowledge there is no high school athletic program in the USA that is operated in a true professional manner like IMG. Several years ago I was told by the staff at IMG that the business plan was to use former professional coaches to work with the athletes.

Edited by cbg