Will Adamsville be considered public or private?

Macnarry

Mac,

I love my county and support all the kids in all of the sports but after the way things went down last year when we played each other you are in no position to down anyone about culture. As for my earlier statement your incorrect on the touchdowns stat. Lauderdale County is an upgrade from the bobcats sorry but it is. But while we are on the subject of players not living in county. Tell me about the player that lived in cheater county that was driven to school by one of your coaches. See even you have dirt under the rug. McNair county has 2 highschool and is open zoned. Kids can choose to go to either school. It is what their parents pay taxes for. You horse is tired quit beating it and find another trail to ride.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is clear what your intentions were. Everyone that reads them can see. Don't know you or have ever interacted with you on these boards but have seen you comments towards Adamsville posters of the years and like I said your intentions were clear.

Not worried about South Gibson. Never will be. But if I was you.... I'd be worried about that butt whoop in' that will be coming from the Dawgs in the second half of the season. You think Adamsville smacks that tail... Wait til ya get some of this!!!

Say what you will.... Make your comments about Adamsville.... I won't say anything else. We will have have a thread for discussion come October.

And Dyersburg, Liberty, and probably Westview. I feel sorry for them and Southside for being put in this region. If they think taking beatings from Adamsville and Chester County is bad...

AdamsvilleDad, I got in trouble with the SPCA for beating a dead horse. CardinalFan, I knew someone in A'ville liked me. cardfan, you should know my CoachT name is a tribute to Joe Bridges. Coach would never have dropped Macnarry from the schedule.

Edited by Macnarry

AdamsvilleDad, I got in trouble with the SPCA for beating a dead horse. CardinalFan, I knew someone in A'ville liked me. cardfan, you should know my CoachT name is a tribute to Joe Bridges. Coach would never have dropped Macnarry from the schedule.

Hey Macnarry, got a good Bridges story for you. When I was an 8th grader at Michie I was being recruited by Aville and MCHS. After I decided to go to MCHS my Summer Babe Ruth Team was playing in Adamsville one night. Boog was umping the game. I came up to bat and he said #22 or whatever my number was, you won't ever touch the floor at MacNarrrry with a long drawl! I just respectfully said "we'll see"! 4 years later and a 9-0 record against Adamsville in Basketball, I started 3 of 4 years. Never lost to Adamsville! NEVER! I saw him my Senior year and smiled and told him I thought I made a good decision! I definitely get your screen name. Sounds just like Boog saying McNarrrry!

TCAIntense, you and your brother were much smarter than your cousins when it came to making decisions. Shame on you for mentioning the 'R' word because no one at AHS would ever think of doing that.

Coach Bridges is one of my all-time favorites. He may not have beaten MC in football as a head coach, but he did help them win as a great defensive coordinator. I must add he never did it with any Selmer players on his team!