Will Adamsville be considered public or private?

Macnarry

Not a troll. I am a Bobcat and proud of it.

I do not remember our coach mentioning a timetable on winning. We can handle a loss to Milan, been there and done that.

BigPurple, you must have had a personality bypass at some point. You are just a bit uptight about a game scheduled for this fall.

wingman10 (with the tiny w), name me one coach in the history of football that did not say his team was going to win at a booster club meeting.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

Mcnairy I follow football closely in mcnairy county closely and was playing at mcnairy when adamsville beat us in the 80's. Don't understand all the stuff about players auditioning for Aville. We lost two players last year that both played from adamsville last year grant it neither were starters but one of them started for mcnairy this spring against Peabody at outside linebacker and there hasn't been a word said and there won't be. As I said earlier both teams have their plates full this year. Time to get to work with what you have Y'all have a 6'2 215 pound sophomore qb that ought to be a hoss given the chance to play

The stat that tells everything about the 2014 Cardinals. They did not have a player that played at Adamsville Junior High score one touchdown for the varsity last year. There is no other Class 2A and probably Class 3A school that could have that happen from their main feeder school and still get to the state semifinals.

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

Both burcham and Paul were from michie which is by your words a feeder school for Aville Plus the qb I was talking about for y'all is michie. So you think kids from Aville should come only from adamsville jr high that's silly we have players from pick wick south side also should they only go to savannah? My son is originally from jackson but I'm a single parent and am tickled for him to have been living with me since the 8th grade. It's seems your logic changes direction allot. It also seems you have done allot of research to see where kids come from as I'm my sons case should he have to mcnairy just because. In his case I allowed him to choose where he went. Once again adamsville has been winning for 7 years where were you when they were getting killed for DECADES

Intense TCA chose to play with public schools instead of privates and that's great. The point is it should be a chose for kids to go where they want. When you look back over the years of domination MC has had over A the win loss is still lopsided by a great margin. Both teams have a plateful this year go MC go Aville

If that's the case then the open zoned schools should have a multiplier like we do. We don't have any more advantages than Aville does. Actually, we are at a disadvantage. It costs $8,500 per year for any kid, anywhere to come to TCA? What does it cost any kid from anywhere to attend Aville? Gasoline! If you want to be on a level playing field then the multiplier should be enforced. I think Macnarrys statistic is very interesting. We graduated 13 Seniors last year and 11 were at TCA from Kindergarten through 12.

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

Y'all can recruit as a private and if you had to play in private league your win loss might flip flop. And unlike private our youth have to raise money for football every year. Tca can pull from the country or the county of Madison adamsville pulls from mc nairy huge diff between Madison and mc nairy

Y'all can recruit as a private and if you had to play in private league your win loss might flip flop. And unlike private our youth have to raise money for football every year. Tca can pull from the country or the county of Madison adamsville pulls from mc nairy huge diff between Madison and mc nairy

You are so misinformed and uneducated in regards to privates. We cannot recruit. It's against TSSAA rules. We cannot give financial aid. We are in D1. We have a booster club that raises money for our sports. Our kids sell Boston Butts as fundraisers for football. Your kids don't have to do anymore than ours. we have lots of kids that would live to come to TCA but can't afford tuition. How is that an advantage. Adamsville pulls from Hardin and Chester as well. Your argument is weak.

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

Ok I will bow out but you know 100 percent that if adamsville was getting their butt handed to them as years ago this would not be a conversation.

I thought your new football coach was suppose to win right away

Given enough time and support your coach will build a winning program. Rome was built in a year or something like that. It is really funny that winning schools like Adamsville and Union City get picked apart. They both cheat!!!!! Milan also!!!! Dont forget Henry County and muryville either

Given enough time and support your coach will build a winning program. Rome was built in a year or something like that. It is really funny that winning schools like Adamsville and Union City get picked apart. They both cheat!!!!! Milan also!!!! Dont forget Henry County and muryville either

Maryville doesn't break any rules