Maryville has some new faces...

blazer1set

Careful now or you will ruffle some DB Indian feathers...    DB is the state's winningest program and they have just as many state titles as Maryville.

The post I'm quoting here.......shows your holding a spoon, stirring the pot. DB fans are tired of debating that tired old argument of wins and state titles and yada yada yada. And Maryville fans have no reason to. They are the best program in the state hands down and have been for the past 10 years "at least".  Anybody  with half a brain knows that. Your not going to get a debate going here.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we will compete better than a lot of ppl seem to think...

Eye thaink tha Falcuns weal bee tuffer thain a Waffull Hawse stake az usual......Thes peepull bettur pump tha breaks on Mairvul.....Heck eye mite even haiv two git mommaSTARS two use hur murrgency break (#12 Wolverines wif steal toes) on sum ov thes perdicshuns........Eye jist hoap we cain keap hit clost.... :mellow: Edited by STARSNBARS

Eye thaink tha Falcuns weal bee tuffer thain a Waffull Hawse stake az usual......Thes peepull bettur pump tha breaks on Mairvul.....Heck eye mite even haiv two git mommaSTARS two use hur murrgency break (#12 Wolverines wif steal toes) on sum ov thes perdicshuns........Eye jist hoap w cain keap hit clost.... :mellow:

Haha you are hilarious stars but we do have a lot more talent then some ppl think... our only downfall is that we will probably have a freshman at qb... The kid is a stud but if he is thrown to the wolves (maryville) too soon it may not be a pretty sight for the Falcons, I just wanna see how this team responds to being the underdog most of these kids have never lost or trailed for more than a few minutes for that matter... It will be interesting to see how they respond to the challenge.

Haha you are hilarious stars but we do have a lot more talent then some ppl think... our only downfall is that we will probably have a freshman at qb... The kid is a stud but if he is thrown to the wolves (maryville) too soon it may not be a pretty sight for the Falcons, I just wanna see how this team responds to being the underdog most of these kids have never lost or trailed for more than a few minutes for that matter... It will be interesting to see how they respond to the challenge.

Who do yall have in week one Alumn?

I think the Fulton/Maryville game will be a close one. I think Maryville wins but it will be close.

I would be okay with that as long as we don't fold I won't be upset with the results of this game. Our boys need a test like this... To be considered the best you gotta beat the best...