Why doesn't maryville play other states top teams?

SdB......eye've heered ov Knewport........Goodur luck agin tha Browns.....

Eye like how BHS encludes all tha skools inn Mimphiss.... :mrgreen:

RR cood ewe give us a 6A Gold Bawl Leederbored updait pleese.... :popcorneater:

Newport is definitely a rough town. I think we'll do well against haslam's team. They're no maryville, but they are across the magical state line so it will be a good test.

Does that also include the "rogue" officials?

Obviously you've never heard of newport

Yes, I have been to both Newport and Orange Mound where Melrose plays.  I know that Newport is rough but it's like Disneyland compared to playing in Orange Mound.  Ask anyone that has ever played @ Melrose and they will tell you just how dangerous things are there.  Jimmy Carter had the tires stolen off the presidential limo while speaking at Melrose back in the 70's and things have only gotten worse. 

Yes, I have been to both Newport and Orange Mound where Melrose plays.  I know that Newport is rough but it's like Disneyland compared to playing in Orange Mound.  Ask anyone that has ever played @ Melrose and they will tell you just how dangerous things are there.  Jimmy Carter had the tires stolen off the presidential limo while speaking at Melrose back in the 70's and things have only gotten worse. 

wow   sounds like a wonderful place to have a game......you sound like that is great atmosphere to play ball.....sounds like a prison riot to me

cbg......Ewe mite rite abowt OM and Melrows......When'st our littull Ritchie Cunninham's played agin Melrows and thair playurs smiled att our boys durin' tha coin toss and tried two skreer 'em.....Eye thaink sum ov our littull fellers haid Dubble Nawt 7 flashbaiks..... :huh:

tumblr_nbpxspmS4E1s2wio8o1_500.gif