Why doesn't maryville play other states top teams?

i heard a rumor that red rebels had been in the Tulsa area talking to both coaches from Oklahoma high school powerhouses of Jenks And Tulsa Union. And that there could be some kind of match up in the future..    things that make you go Hmmmmmm ................     im just reporting, you decide ............     and that it was an official visit

Edited by Jetjock

i heard a rumor that red rebels had been in the Tulsa area talking to both coaches from Oklahoma high school powerhouses of Jenks And Tulsa Union. And that there could be some kind of match up in the future..    things that make you go Hmmmmmm ................     im just reporting, you decide ............     and that it was an official visit

Wow, Oklahoma? That's a million miles away

Jj ere ewe flyin' tha boys frum 825 two Oklerhoma if'un thay git this deel werked out...???.... :popcorneater:

cbNZjvE.gif