Pre season scrimmage

uofl

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Macon have a good QB?

Very Very good QB, and Scooter....word on the street is Macon fot a big 280 kid that came in from out of state to help on the OL/DL.....and several bball kids new out to help the skill positions. Don't think it will help them much in their district, but could be big verse Smith. I have that game as a toss up.

This should be a good one.

Don't expect much from Signal with many KEY injuries. I feel the coaches will just be trying to figure out if they have the right personnel in position on both sides of the ball. Many positions are still open for the taking……especially after Friday night. This will be the first time, with pads, that the coaches have seen these players against a good team. It should be interesting to see who will step up from the group of new starters.   

injuries?  its been only shoulder pads and helmets up to this week.....those 7v7's can take their tole on ya......Booger hopin the eaglets get there injuries healed up soon.....couldnt expect North Red Bank Mountain to do much against rhea county w/out any injuries

Booger just sayin :D

injuries?  its been only shoulder pads and helmets up to this week.....those 7v7's can take their tole on ya......Booger hopin the eaglets get there injuries healed up soon.....couldnt expect North Red Bank Mountain to do much against rhea county w/out any injuries

Booger just sayin :D

The Rhea SM scrimmage was very close last year. Not sure who won but it wasn't by more than a TD....... uofl said " it should be a good one ", not me......... Old injuries, hamstrings and concussions......... the 7on7's took a toll on our pride..........The Irish looked so good in 7on7/touch football, I think y'all are going to win it all..........

Rudy Just Sayin  

we have a chance, but the Irish have a very young crew who is going to be ask to play that have not been tested in full gear....yea we do have some full grown young men that have worn them and will bring it; but that number is not large

looks as if we are now down to 1 scrimmage; the second just canceled on us

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger