Mr Football AA 2015

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Trapp has been high on that kid since his freshman year. He told me in an interview that season he was the best player he had ever coached and the kid had only played a couple of games at the time.

that's saying a lot since he has coached Poateet and Phillips who both had huge numbers for him at the qb position. I just hope DC developes enough around him to make a deep playoff run.

900 passing, 1200 rushing as a true Freshman. If he gets over that production this season with Macon's schedule and the fact he doesn't have much help around him, he should be in the discussion.

He'll have to pass for 3000 yards and rush for close to another 1000 to possibly be in the discussion. Macon County just won't win enough games. 

He'll have to pass for 3000 yards and rush for close to another 1000 to possibly be in the discussion. Macon County just won't win enough games.

True Macon won't win enough plus they are in a rual market. CY for UHS had 2850 rushing, 2750 passing, 13-1 record, and 72 td's. That's 5.9 td's, and 430 YPG and wasn't a winner. Your schedule and market have a lot to do with it.

True Macon won't win enough plus they are in a rual market. CY for UHS had 2850 rushing, 2750 passing, 13-1 record, and 72 td's. That's 5.9 td's, and 430 YPG and wasn't a winner. Your schedule and market have a lot to do with it.

Even if he did put up exceptional numbers, he'd probably end up being screwed out of it by some player from a bigger named school. Just ask Poteete how that works. 

Hes a good player but I don't think he's even the best offensive player in his region. Brown rushed for a ton of yards last year. I'd say hes the one to watch. 3of his last 4 games should be his best statistically.

as a Camden fan and a big supporter of Brown at least being nominated I couldn't disagree more. Zimmerman was a beast last season too. He played his first 3 games with a cast on his throwing hand and was surround by inexperience. Kids a great one . IMHO .