Mr Football AA 2015

Stats are such a bad indicator of the quality of a high school player unless they play a really demanding schedule. Weatherly at CPA last year did not have big stats but he only averaged playing about a half a game. Look what Hockaday did against the 2nd best defense in the state in the championship game, but he didn't even have 1,000 yards in the regular season.

CPA plays a much tougher schedule this year with Peachtree (Ga.), Ensworth, Knox. Cath., East, Pearl Cohn. It will be interesting to see Weatherly's stats for those games. of course, you have to have a line and receivers as well.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hes a good player but I don't think he's even the best offensive player in his region. Brown rushed for a ton of yards last year. I'd say hes the one to watch. 3of his last 4 games should be his best statistically.

Will depend greatly on his receiving corp. If they can catch the ball he'll put it right on the money. I didn't see anyone in last years district that was on his level and he didn't have ANY receivers that could catch the ball. He'll show out this year. Probably not enough to be a Mr. Football candidate but I haven't seen another QB I'd rather have.

Will depend greatly on his receiving corp. If they can catch the ball he'll put it right on the money. I didn't see anyone in last years district that was on his level and he didn't have ANY receivers that could catch the ball. He'll show out this year. Probably not enough to be a Mr. Football candidate but I haven't seen another QB I'd rather have.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2754279/steven-jennings

He can put the ball in there. I don't know anything about his wrs but if he doesn't miss any games this year Fairview will be tough.