DB Scrimmages!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best back Dobyns Bennett had last year was King Russell. If this kid does not return, I can assure you Dobyns Bennett will feel this early in the season. He was the only North to South runner Dobyns Bennett had. If Dobyns Bennett rely on Thompsons juke moves to the outside in this conference

their in trouble.....

"If this kid does not return" By all accounts he's already at SH. As in he's already attending school there and attended his first practice with the team today.

Sounds to me like DB is confident in what they have and is moving on. Time will tell if the loss of Russell hurts them or not but from what I can tell, they don't seem too concerned about it.

The best back Dobyns Bennett had last year was King Russell. If this kid does not return, I can assure you Dobyns Bennett will feel this early in the season. He was the only North to South runner Dobyns Bennett had. If Dobyns Bennett rely on Thompsons juke moves to the outside in this conference

their in trouble.....

Dude your killing me. Get a clue.

their in trouble.....

Mr. Recruiter, I would first off like to point out that your grammar is horrible. Now, I am going to assume (based off of other posts) that you are either K.R. or you are a family member of K.R. Who knows, you could very well be a member of The Hill. Either way, King is a good ball player. However, he is NOT the 2nd coming. Jacoby is not either. Both are play makers. Let's just let the season play out, have fun watching everyone and enjoy some football. 423 out!

Mr. Recruiter, I would first off like to point out that your grammar is horrible. Now, I am going to assume (based off of other posts) that you are either K.R. or you are a family member of K.R. Who knows, you could very well be a member of The Hill. Either way, King is a good ball player. However, he is NOT the 2nd coming. Jacoby is not either. Both are play makers. Let's just let the season play out, have fun watching everyone and enjoy some football. 423 out!

I liked the part about "he was the only North to South runner Dobyns Bennett had". Either he has never seen Russell play or he has no ideal how to read a compass.

Back to the topic of this DB thread... the scrimmages.  I heard the Indians did not look very good versus the Cyclones.  Anyone have a take on this one?  I missed it.  I did see the Indians versus South earlier this year, although it was from a distance in my fat boy chair on the hill above the track, and they, nor South, looked very good at all.  Are there any "good" teams in NET this year? 

Back to the topic of this DB thread... the scrimmages.  I heard the Indians did not look very good versus the Cyclones.  Anyone have a take on this one?  I missed it.  I did see the Indians versus South earlier this year, although it was from a distance in my fat boy chair on the hill above the track, and they, nor South, looked very good at all.  Are there any "good" teams in NET this year? 

DB is probably a little better than what they showed in the scrimmages. They had a lot of starters banged up that didn't see the field against Betsy. I was told 8, but not sure. They still got the best of the Cyclones though. Still I think the best team coming out of Upper East Tn. will probably 7-3.