Giles VS Columbia Central 8/21

JAFO

Seems to be an offensive mastermind  :rolleyes:

Hope you made it to the game tonight. Looks like to me the same sorry play calling as last year. If the new coach added some fire we sure didn't see it. Oh btw the O-line still needs a lot of work. Yes, I still hate to see Walt out there trying to put on a big performance. Keep playing and wearing out your few guys and when you need them their wore out. No way to start off the season with the big L.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wait til next week when they play Shelbyville. Columbia was terrible and will be lucky to go .500 this season.

Think it's funny how you say Columbia was terrible. Saw the game last night because I knew it was going to be a good one. If Columbia hadn't of had 5 turnovers and would've caught some of those short passes then that ball game wouldn't have been close. Columbia def dominated the game. The so called mastermind struggled. Columbia offense was more physical and would drive the field but had problems holding on to the football. Number 6 and 24 for Giles county are good players but 6 wasn't a factor on offense and I'm not sure why. He had a good game defensively. All in all Columbia was the more physical team and when the game went to ot I had no doubt it was going to go Columbia way. Great game to watch.

P.s. If Columbia was terrible then Giles will be lucky to get 3 wins. Next time scrimmage and play jamboree games against competition.

Think it's funny how you say Columbia was terrible. Saw the game last night because I knew it was going to be a good one. If Columbia hadn't of had 5 turnovers and would've caught some of those short passes then that ball game wouldn't have been close. Columbia def dominated the game. The so called mastermind struggled. Columbia offense was more physical and would drive the field but had problems holding on to the football. Number 6 and 24 for Giles county are good players but 6 wasn't a factor on offense and I'm not sure why. He had a good game defensively. All in all Columbia was the more physical team and when the game went to ot I had no doubt it was going to go Columbia way. Great game to watch.

P.s. If Columbia was terrible then Giles will be lucky to get 3 wins. Next time scrimmage and play jamboree games against competition.

You must have me mistaken as a Bobcat fan. Giles county will struggle to win 3 games this season and last time I checked 5 turnovers didn't mean you were too good of a team. One terrible team beat out another terrible team last night. Keep me posted with your thoughts around mid season 😉

You must have me mistaken as a Bobcat fan. Giles county will struggle to win 3 games this season and last time I checked 5 turnovers didn't mean you were too good of a team. One terrible team beat out another terrible team last night. Keep me posted with your thoughts around mid season

They will not win 3. Sad times at Giles.

You must have me mistaken as a Bobcat fan. Giles county will struggle to win 3 games this season and last time I checked 5 turnovers didn't mean you were too good of a team. One terrible team beat out another terrible team last night. Keep me posted with your thoughts around mid season 😉

Never said that Columbia was that good. They have a lot of work as well if they want to have a chance in their new district. If they can't protect or catch the ball then they will get pounded by some of their opponents. I'm not sure why Giles never really tested the secondary of Columbia. I hope both teams get better from this game bc if they don't it will be a long season.

Imo, Columbia is a gold mine for the right coach but as long as Stone is there, they'll settle for mediocrity at best. Giles county, on the other hand, doesn't work on the pass game or with QBs enough so they can't consistently pass the ball. Load the box, stop Tucker and they're done. Unfortunately gonna be a long season for two programs that deserve better! Meanwhile, head about 20 miles east and there's some fireworks in Loserburg 😵